Prognosticators Tournament Game 1 (Georgetown) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 1 (Georgetown) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Georgetown is the next victim for UConn a team that demolished in Hartford 90-49, without Paige and only the second game back with Liv and Caroline. The young ladies might have a little rust at the beginning, but they will still end up winning. Geno will have them ready for this game and make sure that they are not looking ahead. This game UConn should break the 100 point plateau, UConn 105 - Georgetown 48. All tournament qualifiers are eligible to play, see the Tournament Qualifiers thread for eligibility. All entries and any changes must be submitted by Noon Eastern on 3/5. The winner must be stated or the prediction will not be accepted. If a submission is changed, you must state that it is a change to your previous prediction. The attached sheet is the Tournament Edition Rules and Scoring criteria. Good Luck to all you Prognosticators.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System - Tournament Edition.pdf
    114 KB · Views: 140
Reaction Score
ciao, then it seems that GTN is the first of the 3 towards the race to (I'm not saying what out of luck) BET !!!
Always trust Geno, staff and players.
FORZA UCONN !!

Uconn 99 - GNT 49

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Georgetown with a mild upset over Providence today earns the Hoyas the opportunity to play a team they lost to by 51 pts just twelve days ago. :eek:

UConn 96 - Georgetown 38

Reaction Score
WIth a big lead Geno will get Piath and and Amari some minutes. There are 3 games in 3 days and it's more important to have something in the tank for the third day, otherwise it would be a 55+ point MOV.
UConn 83 Georgetown 40

Reaction Score
FYI: The opening line in Vegas for UCONN/ Georgetown has the Huskies favored by 35 points!
LOL....The point spread will probably go higher.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
FYI: The opening line in Vegas for UCONN/ Georgetown has the Huskies favored by 35 points!
I guess the person who set the line couldn't get SNY or CBSSports, because watching them the past few weeks there is no way in heck that they don't pass that mark. What sports book has that line, I might just go lay a hundred down on it.

Reaction Score
Same spread on Massey (79 - 44) using match up tool... the game is not listed in their scheduled games for Saturday.

SMH

Reaction Score
I guess the person who set the line couldn't get SNY or CBSSports, because watching them the past few weeks there is no way in heck that they don't pass that mark. What sports book has that line, I might just go lay a hundred down on it.
The only way the game stays this close is if Geno rests his players for Sunday's game. But I agree, that seems low. They might take it off the board if it goes higher.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom