Prognosticator's Predictions Game 9 @Maryland | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 9 @Maryland

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This is one that I believe that UConn will have some major problems with if Nika is not in the line up. After Maryland lost to Nebraska by 20 points I was feeling pretty good about a win. But last night after Nika went down and then Lou had re-injured her foot I was shocked at what Princeton was able to do willingly against UConn. Today will be a first for me because I have never predicted a UConn loss in any of my previous Prognostications, so it pains me to say this for now. I don't think that Nika and Dorka will play this game, so the final score without those two is Maryland 72 - UConn 65.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or Maryland, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Terrapins can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 11:55 A.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, the game is on ABC, and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 99
Reaction Score
UCONN 71 - MD 68; MoV 3 pts. Refuse to lose Huskies! I refuse to predict a loss....

Aubrey was awesome vs. Princeton, and someone will step up...

Reaction Score
I hate to pick against UConn, but I don't expect a repeat from Griffin. And both Lou and Nika are questionable, And even if they play I expect limited minutes. I hope they can keep turnovers under 20 or the results could be very bad. Well I expect the score to be...

Md Terps 78 UConn 62

If Dorka, Lou and especially Nika play extended minutes UConn could even win, but the odds of that are against the Huskies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
If Nika and Lou are out the offense will be dysfunctional . I do not see how they score enough let alone have less than 30 TO s

MD wins this 70-49.

Iwill change my mind if Nika is playing

Reaction Score
Sarge, I will wait until Sundy in hopes of finding out more on who is available. But no matter what, I will not be predicting a UConn loss. I just can't do that.

Reaction Score
First time I have ever picked against Huskies.

Maryland wins 78-59.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The Huskies are beaten up and perhaps down to only 7 players, two of whom would be playing injured. Under the circumstances it will be an almost impossible task to win at MD.

UConn 68 - MD 66 ;)

Reaction Score
I’m thinking MD 70 UConn 52.

For me, Watching sports is not just about winning. I’d rather watch a tight game with a loss over a 20 point blow out. I’m looking forward to watching Bettancort and Amari play. They know they have to play better than they have ever played before. I also don’t want to miss the game should UConn somehow pull off a win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom