Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 vs Kansas @Cayman Island Classic | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 vs Kansas @Cayman Island Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

YKCornelius

Yukon to my friends
Reaction Score
I can't understand the psychology behind longtime UConn fans picking against the Huskies. Where is the enjoyment in that? I would understand if one was betting money against a Vegas line, or if one was near the top of MSGRET's points table seeking a spot on his podium at the end of the season, but otherwise, where is the fun or satisfaction in picking against the ladies?

If you are one of those folks, could it be if UConn loses, perhaps you don't feel as bad (or maybe even feel good - yikes!) because you predicted a loss beforehand? Fascinating....

Even if UConn was playing against the US Women's Team, I would be picking the one-in-a-hundred scenario where the Huskies play the perfect game to eke out an upset win.

Go Huskies!

UConn - 65
Kansas - 56

Reaction Score
I don't think Edwards will have two bad games in a row. So scoring will be a little easier in this game. Paige is stronger than ever so I think she'll still have an even better game. The loss will provide an extra incentive, so...
UConn 82 Kansas 65.

Nev

Reaction Score
Kansas 76 over UCONN 68
Rebounding again is the difference.

Reaction Score
The ladies bounce back, but they need more than just Paige.
Uconn:76
Kansas: 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member