Prognosticator's Predictions Game 4 vs Duke | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 4 vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UConn vs Duke, a game I've been waiting to see since Kara became the HC of Duke. Geno has always respected the grit, tenacity, and basketball knowledge that Kara has shown as a player, a color commentator, and now a coach. While Kara has shown respect for Geno even when she played against his teams while at Tennessee. Can she coach her team to a victory over UConn this Friday on a neutral court or will she become a victim to another of Geno's wins. I believe that it will be a victim and Geno wins his 1,153rd game as a HC.

This will be Duke's toughest challenge so far this year, while UConn has played the 2nd toughest schedule so far this early season. I believe that UConn is faster on both ends of the court and the Duke has not seen anything like UConn so far this season, and may not see any team like UConn until at least the NCAA Tournament. With all that being said I see UConn winning and winning big, UConn 98 - Duke 70. All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e. UConn or Duke, not the good guys or our team. Huskies or the Blue Devils can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All predictions and any changes must be submitted NLT 2:55 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Reaction Score
I like Kara. And if anyone can get her team to be competitive with UConn, it's her. However, UConn is on a roll and the best she can do is slow down UConn's offense.
UConn 79 Duke 63

Reaction Score
Wow.......nobody is giving Duke any respect here at all...........as much as I enjoy a UConn blowout, I think Duke has some pretty good players from other winning programs that know how to compete.......without Dorka and playing a neutral court for the first time I've got UConn winning 83-74............as always just win and please no injuries!!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Believe it or not, but LSU and Kim Mulkey scheduled the easiest first five games in the Nation. Here are their first five games and their opponents current Massey ratings.

1. Bellarmine #332
2. Miss Valley State #354
3. W. Carolina #324
4. Houston Christian #310
5. Northwestern St #351

This team is currently ranked #12 in the AP and #13 in the Coaches polls, has a Strength of Schedule rating by Massey of 354, out of a possible 361. But what is really frightening is that they are a 3 seed in Charlie Creme's latest Bracketology release.

At least Dukes SOS is currently 91 in Massey's ratings and their first five games are as follows.

1. NC A&T #244
2. Charleston Southern #356
3. Davidson #140
4. Texas A&M #47
5. Toledo #70

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors