Prognosticator's Predictions Game #4 @Minnesota | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game #4 @Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UConn will not mess this one up, it's Paige's Homecoming game, so the team will play their hearts out to make sure that she leaves the state as a winner. The Gophers are currently 3-0 winning against Long Island U, Chicago St, and North Dakota St. Massey has those three teams #346, #358 and #179. They currently average 89 points a game, while giving up 50 points a game. I don't see them getting more than 60 points against UConn with or without Azzi playing. Paige may have the chance to be playing against some fellow Minnesota ladies including former teammate Amaya Battle. UConn 102 - Minn 58.
Good luck to all you Prognosticator's and have some fun.

• All predictions and/or changes must be submitted 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tip-off.
  • The prediction should be only one score, i.e. UConn 102 - Minn 58, or at least the winner, UConn 102 - 58. NO Posts like one if so and so is playing and another if so and so isn't playing.
  • If two predictions are posted in the same thread, the first score is the one that will be accepted.
  • If you wish to change your original prediction, you must submit a new prediction by stating that it is a change of your previous prediction and give the thread # of the original prediction.
  • If you think that the gamekeeper has made a mistake by missing someone that has earned points please bring it to the my attention in the Winners thread, all mistakes by the gamekeeper must be submitted NLT 24 hours after the posting of the winner(s) game thread. If the mistake has merit the change will be posted in the Prognosticator's Prediction Winner's thread with the player tag and with the corrected standings attached.
  • Please read the attached Rules and Scoring information sheet.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 85
Reaction Score
I don't know how good the Gophers are so I will make a very conservative prediction. 85-52!

Reaction Score
UConn answered the call this week. Had a fire I haven’t seen in a while. I don’t see them losing that for Paige’s homecoming game.

UConn 94 - MN 62

Reaction Score
I think I'll cool the jets on predicting the Huskies score over 100 points. They aren't shooting THAT well. I also don't see them losing this game, although I'm sure it will be a rowdy crowd and the kids from Minnesota will want to play fly in the ointment.

UConn 87, Minnesota 62. 25 point MOV.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
UConn 84
Minn 48

MOV 36

Mary Tyler Moore Intro GIF

Reaction Score
I’ll go 90-68.

We should hand it to them for sure. I wonder how gopher fans think of Paige now. I know there was some bitterness when Paige didn’t end up playing for the gophers and chose UConn. I didn’t watch minny a lot last year so it will be fun to see Battle, Braun, and Hart play against Paige. Former teammates, and rivals joined together for maybe the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom