Prognosticator's Predictions Game 31 Xavier vs UConn | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 31 Xavier vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Final game of the season is also Seniors Night with the two Super Seniors DJ and LLS playing their last regular season home game at Gampel Pavilion. UConn has already wrapped up the regular season championship, but a win against will keep it from being a shared one with Nova. I see the home crowd cheering them on to victory and maybe even get an easy win where everyone gets to play including Azzi, driving the student section crazy when she comes in. UConn won at Xavier 73 - 37 in Cincy and that was without CD playing, and the bench of Ines, Ayanna, and Amari playing 23, 19, and 18 minutes, will give the starters the extra rest that they need for the Big East Tournament. UConn 78 - Xavier 35.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e. UConn or DePaul, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Blue Demons can be used.
Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 6:50 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, please read them. The game is on CBS Sports Network,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

If you haven't voted on who can participate in the Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament edition you have less than two days before the poll closes. It is pinned at the top of the Boneyard's first page.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 51
Reaction Score
I have no idea. All my predictions have been way off this year (except once). :oops::(

Seniors show up for Senior Night.

UCONN - 71
Xavier - 61

Reaction Score
Xavier is gonna knock down shots like an NBA team. No wins easy for UConn here on out.

UConn 74 - Xavier 65

Reaction Score
I, too, have been way off on my predictions this year. However, Xavier is 0-19 in Big East play and this is a chance for all the Huskies to contribute in front of a loud home crowd.

UConn rolls to victory, 83 – 47 . MOV 36

Last edited by a moderator:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Xavier is 0-19 in the BE this season. So on Senior Day, this has to be a walk in the park….right? :confused:

UConn 78 -Xavier 44

Reaction Score
UCONN 75 Xavier 45 MOV 30
Everybody eats! Ines, Yanna, Amari will all get extra minutes after
the starting rotation gets in a quality workout. My prediction will
probably not hold if AZZI plays. Go AZZI! Shred my MOV!!

Reaction Score
UCONN 77 - X women 44; MoV: 33 pts

Return of UCONN accuracy from 3 pt range...

Reaction Score
UCONN 81
Xavier 40

MOV 41
UCONN celebrates Senior Night with the best effort/game in recent games!
Xavier being 0-19 in Big East play can't hurt either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom