Prognosticator's Predictions Game 11 vs Seton Hall | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 11 vs Seton Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Last game before the Christmas break, I don't know if it is good or bad that the game is at Noon at the XL Center. Since most likely the students have already left for the break, then it might just be a better crowd at the XL, just hope they don't wear those Grey jersey's. UConn was rusty against FSU, but Dorka was playing after missing 7 games and Nika after missing almost a game and a half. UConn should be better this game after the week layoff from play and practice due to finals.

Seton Hall is 9-3, is rated at #52 in the Massey ratings, and has played more teams in the top 100 teams (6) then the following Top 20 in the Massey ratings Arkansas 4, Kansas 3, LSU 2, Michigan 5, North Carolina 3, Ohio State 5, Oregon 4, South Carolina 5, Stanford 3, UCLA 5, and Utah 5. They are a tested team, but I don't think that they will be able to handle UConn's fast pace both on offense and defense. UConn 88 - Seton Hall 68.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or Seton Hall, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Pirates can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 11:55 A.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, the game is on SNY,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
SH has had some nice wins and some bad losses so far this season. Not sure which Pirate team shows up on Wednesday, but the Huskies will beat either one…

UConn 92 - SH 68

Reaction Score
UCONN 87 - Pirates 65; MoV: 22 pts.

Nika hits 3 of 4 from beyond the arc for a double double with assists as she goes 2 for 3 from the FT line & Caroline renews her accuracy in her first comfortable game of the 2022-23 season with many more after Christmas... All the "bigs" shoot > 70% combined in the paint.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I think I've finally figured this prognosticating thing out. Most posters submit what they WANT to happen instead of what's going to happen. I hope the team's focus is on winning this final game before the break, and not getting on a plane following the game to go home for Christmas. My guess is that's why the 12:00 pm start time. Get-a-way day for both teams. :confused: Question: do the foriegn players regularly go home too, or go home with a teammate for the break?

UConn 78
Seton Hall 66

Last edited:
Reaction Score
While being on a roll ...less than 14 turnovers, please....

For the record, Meg Ryan was a hoot!

Reaction Score
Seton Hall is good…….and really bad. So, hard to say which team shows up. However, UConn seems to get the best version of any team. Also, someone from that team will suddenly become a sharp shooter from 3. Happened 3 games in a row now.

Life in the fast lane has proven to be tough against UConn. So we need to contain her.

UConn 82 - Pirates of Penzance 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32