Prognosticator's Predictions 2024-25 Season | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions 2024-25 Season

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The first couple of Prognosticator's Predictions will be released a day earlier than usual due to the fact that I'm working this years elections. I will release the Exhibition Predictions on 10/30 after 7:00 P.M. PT and the Regular Seasons first game after the winner's are posted on the Exhibition Prognostications. After the elections the posting of Prognosticator's Predictions will be either 3 days before the game or after the last games winners are posted if it is less than 3 days between games.

Reaction Score
The first couple of Prognosticator's Predictions will be released a day earlier than usual due to the fact that I'm working this years elections. I will release the Exhibition Predictions on 10/30 after 7:00 P.M. PT and the Regular Seasons first game after the winner's are posted on the Exhibition Prognostications. After the elections the posting of Prognosticator's Predictions will be either 3 days before the game or after the last games winners are posted if it is less than 3 days between games.
Many thanks. I appreciate your support of the Boneyard and .... for you working the election!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom