Prognosticators Game 9 (Louisville) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 9 (Louisville) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well UConn will have had a week of practice without Paige and should be better than what they were against UCLA. But they also will have had to deal with a week of exams to get thru, so this may have hindered some of their preparations for this Sundays game. Louisville will not be easy for the ladies, but if they play like they did against UCLA they may have a chance. No one knows who of the walking wounded will be able to play, even if some are there will be some rust to dust off. Louisville has a game today against Eastern Kentucky who should not be any challenge to the Cardinals, considering they have lost 5 games to include BE Powerhouse Xavier.:eek: With Geno having more time to improve the play of the Paigeless team and if they play with fewer mistakes and more cohesion, I believe that they can pull it out. My prediction is that UConn can harass Hailey Van Lith enough to squeak out a tight but well earned win, UConn 75 - Louisville 70. All predictions and any changes must be in by 12:30 PM Eastern with at least the winner being mentioned. Any score without the winner's named or after the deadline, to include any changes of the original prediction, will not be accepted. For changes received that meet the attached rules, I will like the change so that it is known that the request has been accepted and changed. Attached is the Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System info sheet. Good luck to all you Prognosticators out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 119
Reaction Score
While not all that enthusiastic about their chances I’m rooting for the home team. UConn 69-60

Reaction Score
I have 2 tixs for the game Sunday, free (good for both games)! Section116 Row E seats 4 and 5. Hard copy tixs so I can't e-transfer them. I'm in Meriden, so you have to come and get them. First one who replies on this thread, wins - although I'm trying to figure out how to do a private message.

Reaction Score
Louisville 69
UCONN 52

The offense will not overcome the defense I feel . Hailey Van Lith will have her best game I think along with sleep K. Smith

Reaction Score
Louisville's D is tough and Waltz will pack it in and make us hit outside shots. Unfortunately, I think this will be more like GTech than UCLA. L'ville 68 UConn 62. (Hope I'm wrong)

Reaction Score
UConn working on the end game and comes out on top.
UConn 68 - Louisville 65.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I definitely see a low-scoring game. I'm thinking UConn 60 Louisville 56.

Reactions: mmt
Reaction Score
Sorry.
Not enough healthy players to maintain defensive intensity; results in foul trouble.
Louisville-71
UCONN—64
Really hope I’m wrong.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Geno will have a week to get his team ready to play a game before a large home state crowd at the Mohegan Sun, a place where UConn has never lost a game.

UConn 74 - Louisville 65

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom