Prognosticators Game 8 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 8

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
You appear to have aged and become super conservative this year - recalling last year you were predicting real blowouts:confused:

Yeah, with the weaker line up comes a lower MOV.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
UConn wins it, but only 79-60. More consternation on the BY!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Tough questions to consider. Will DePaul go off from the 3 pt line? Will KLS twist another ankle? Will Williams have a migraine? Will the girls be distracted by exams coming up? Will the travel to Chicago (O'Hare) be a nightmare? Will the girls fill up on deep dish pizza and ribs before the game? Will CD, Shea, and Marisa spend all their pre-game prep time shopping on the Magnificent Mile?

I'm gonna go with yes to all those questions (the Swiss cheese aligns). DePaul wins 93-88.

Reaction Score
UCONN 90 / DePaul 64
I don't think it'll be the same UCONN rout of the Blue Demons that it was last year but superior talent wins out over a gutty & smart team!
This game at Gampel last Dec. 1st was the game I had my heart attack and didn't know it till the next day! Heart stopping Dec. 6th, a Pacemaker Dec. 7th, Myectomy Heart Operation Feb.7th, Bladder/Prostate Surgery April 5th, and Cyst removal/back surgery April 28th followed!
And now having trouble breathing and no endurance or strength due to a messed up thyroid the Dr. says! Never a dull moment with me I guess! I'm just worn out! I feel like DePaul must have felt during last year's track meet!

Reaction Score
UConn 91 -- DePaul 59 and 20 of the 59 in the 4th qt.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
UCONN 90 / DePaul 64
I don't think it'll be the same UCONN rout of the Blue Demons that it was last year but superior talent wins out over a gutty & smart team!
This game at Gampel last Dec. 1st was the game I had my heart attack and didn't know it till the next day! Heart stopping Dec. 6th, a Pacemaker Dec. 7th, Myectomy Heart Operation Feb.7th, Bladder/Prostate Surgery April 5th, and Cyst removal/back surgery April 28th followed!
And now having trouble breathing and no endurance or strength due to a messed up thyroid the Dr. says! Never a dull moment with me I guess! I'm just worn out! I feel like DePaul must have felt during last year's track meet!

And yet you're still here, plugging away and enjoying the ride with our ladies.

God Bless and hang in there. With some luck,we'll both be at Geno's retirement party (when he's 85) and we're even sexier senior citizens. :D:D

Reaction Score
It will probably be closer than last year. UConn isn't quite the cohesive team yet. UConn 91-59.

Reaction Score
Uconn 87 Bruno 71

Pasta eating contest---Geno by 2 platters. Geno will use no full plate press, and shall hold the plate to kill the clock.
REALLY easy win with Pasta for Geno--experience always shows.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom