Prognosticators Game 8 (Seton Hall) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 8 (Seton Hall) Predictions

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Thank the Big East for getting UConn a game after the Xavier postponement. The Seton Hall rematch will not be as close as UConn's Big East opener. It was UConn's second game of the season and everyone was still in the get to know you phase. This game will be a one sided affair. I believe that Nika and Griff will have the duties of guarding Park-Lane and she won't come close to the 29 points that she had in the first game. Also the Husky offense is much better than what it was in the opener, everyone knows what Paige can do, plus both Anna and Evina will have a much better game then the one at the Hall. I predict that all 11 players get time on the floor and both Nika and Autumn will score their first UConn points. UConn 104 - Seton Hall 59. All predictions must be in by 4:20 EST or 1:20 PST. Attached is the Prognosticators Scoring criteria, good luck to all you Prognosticator's.
Too close to inauguration day for comparisons to William Henry Harrison for me. You do know how short his reign at the top was @MSGRET ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom