Prognosticator's Game 6 (DePaul) Predictions. | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Game 6 (DePaul) Predictions.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
First I want to apologize to everyone for my errors on the game winners of the Villanova game. For some reason I missed 3 people who earned points, they were added and the standings were corrected. Now that I got that out of the way lets talk about Game 6. DePaul, they are a team that seems to be a typical blue collar DePaul team, if the threes are falling they win, if not they get blown out. They are not as fast as past Bruno teams and they appear not to have the same level of defense that BY's are so accustomed to over the years. They barely lost to TA&M and got blown out by Louisville, then beat UK. While in the Big East they blow out Georgetown and barely beat Creighton, a team UConn beat by 33 points. DePaul does not have a team that can keep up with UConn for 4 quarters IMO. Unless they shoot lights out from behind the arc, this game will not be close, they have done that before, but UConn has always prevailed. With all that being said I believe that the final score will be UConn 95 - DePaul 62. All prognostications must be in by 6:25 P.M. EST or 3:25 P.M. PST, any submissions after shall not be counted. Good luck to all and the attached is the Prognosticators Scoring criteria.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Scoring Criteria.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 155

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What to make of this game? I'm sure everyone recalls L'ville beat the snot out of Depaul by 41 So I'm sure UCONN fans are hoping for a similar result.

DePaul recovered from that loss, and a close loss to aTm to beat Kentucky by 4, Georgetown by 18, and Creighton by 10. As much as I'd love to see a 40 point blowout, I suspect it will be more in the 20-25 point range.

UCONN 94
DePaul 71

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Massey sez UConn 87-70. Carnac sez UConn 91 - DePaul 66

DePaul stays close for a while, but UConn pulls away (after making halftime adjustments) in the 3rd quarter, runs away and hides. I hope I have better luck with THIS one. I didn't even draw iron with my Villanova. pick. :( Olivia Nelson-Ododa stays on the floor in this one and has a field day. I've got a good feeling about this one. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We could get a big game from Aubrey with racehorse basketball. UConn 96-71

Reaction Score
I was a much better prognosticator last year. I think COVID has affected my critical thinking without even getting it. Oh well, I foresee an 88-72 UConn victory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom