Prognosticators Game 5 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 5

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
MSU stages the shocker of the season, upsetting UConn by 43-28. It is widely suspected that the mean green was responsible for the mysterious coating of super glue near the Huskies bench. Playing with only two players, UConn struggled (literally) to get into the game.

After the game, Geno said, “We stuck up the joint. We had a good game plan, but we didn’t adhere to it.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
MSU stages the shocker of the season, upsetting UConn by 43-28. It is widely suspected that the mean green was responsible for the mysterious coating of super glue near the Huskies bench. Playing with only two players, UConn struggled (literally) to get into the game.

After the game, Geno said, “We stuck up the joint. We had a good game plan, but we didn’t adhere to it.”

Wish I could give more likes Big Bird. :D:D:D:D:D

This might open up some interesting bizarro world scenarios from the more inventive BY's although some may think it invites the retaliation of karma.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Spartans pull out their Phalanx. Tough night for the Huskies. Michigan State 73-66.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
... the mean green was responsible for the mysterious coating of super glue..., Geno said, "We had a good game plan, but we didn’t adhere to it.”

I see what you did there.

Reaction Score
174B1649-2E92-494E-A9E5-588193E8F9EE.jpeg
Spartans pull out their Phalanx. Tough night for the Huskies. Michigan State 73-66.
Awfully hard to get around it but unless they use the spears to let the air out of the ball, UConn should be able to shoot over them

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Did I miss it, or was Reimer in their first game box score (with very decent stats) but not listed in their subsequent games/box scores? Injury? Couldnt find anything on their website.

Some reports have Reimer out with a hamstring injury. We'll know by game time.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Michigan State has feasted on cupcakes. This should be our first 30 plus MOV. Our freshman perform better in this one. UConn 89-53

Anyone that pays attention to the rankings, schedules and the health and availability of the players on a given team will understand that you can't adequately prepare for a top ranked team by playing cupcakes or twinkles. Iron sharpens iron. It always has, and always will.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Some reports have Reimer out with a hamstring injury. We'll know by game time.

I don't believe her presence will make a huge difference. As UConn will win with or without Lou, UConn will win whether Taya plays or not. Taya has never intimidated UConn players. Every time she has faced the Huskies, she's come up short. Michigan State loses with or without her!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom