Prognosticator's Game 5 (Villanova) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Game 5 (Villanova) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
With UConn improving every game both individually and as a team, Nova should not be any challenge to the Huskies. Nova just barely won yesterday against visiting Creighton 73 - 68. Their top two scorers yesterday were Siecrist (34 Pts) and Herlihy (20 pts) scored all 20 first quarter points. Their size should not be a problem for the Huskies. Nova's tallest player is a 6'4" FR, while they have three 6'1" players Mortensen SR, Siecrist SO, and Garzon FR. Yesterday they had two starters that did not play due to injuries, Mortensen and JR guard Carangi. Nova only played 8 deep with their bench only playing 30 minutes and scoring 9 points. I do not see them keeping up with the Huskies for more than 10 minutes at the most. With our starting 5 of Paige, Evina, Christyn, Anna, and Olivia they will run circles around Nova and when Geno brings in Audrey and Piath there will be little or no drop off in play. Everyone will have a chance to play just like against Xavier and I predict that Autumn will drain her first 3 pointer of her UConn career making the bench go wild. UConn 104 - Villanova 57, All prognostication's shall be submitted No Later Than 6:55 P.M. EST or 3:55 P.M. PST gameday. Attached is the Season scoring criteria and Good Luck to all of you prognosticator's.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Scoring Criteria.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 135

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Nova is unbeaten so far. But it doesn’t matter. The Huskies will roll into Philly, grab a couple cheesesteak sandwiches and roll over the Wildcats.

Uconn 95 - Nova 57

Reaction Score
Siegrist is the real deal, that girl knows how to score. Geno said she’s one of the best big East players. She also had 19 rebounds her last game. Although I don’t think they have a chance it will be fun to go against some talent and she if they have a true lock down defender.

Reaction Score
In the battle of unbeatens I see UConn squeaking out an 84 - 63 victory

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom