Prognosticators Game 3 (Creighton) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 3 (Creighton) Predictions

Reaction Score
Both are fine for sure, but I was referring to the Amazon Prime series based on the Michael Connelly novels. The eponymously named Bosch is a detective, and there a a pair of fellow detectives nicknamed Crate and Barrel who play a prominent role in the tales. It is well done and features a great jazz soundtrack, as well as fine acting.
Yes a well-acted good scripted detective series .. waiting for Season 7 to begin, eh?

Reaction Score
36 point MOV; 89-53 with more balanced scoring. CWILL gets her 3 pt shooting started and Evina scores in double digits, Paige and Edwards keep their hotr streak going. Autumn hits her first 3 pointer with 37 seconds to go...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Both are fine for sure, but I was referring to the Amazon Prime series based on the Michael Connelly novels. The eponymously named Bosch is a detective, and there a a pair of fellow detectives nicknamed Crate and Barrel who play a prominent role in the tales. It is well done and features a great jazz soundtrack, as well as fine acting.
I'm aware of it, now that you mention it. I'll try to watch over the holidays.

BTW, The Garden of Earthly Delights is the centerpiece in a wonderful Bosch room in the Prado. I learned about it in Art History at UConn many years ago.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I'm aware of it, now that you mention it. I'll try to watch over the holidays.

BTW, The Garden of Earthly Delights is the centerpiece in a wonderful Bosch room in the Prado. I learned about it in Art History at UConn many years ago.
He is a skilled, interesting artist . I was always fascinated by the name which I discovered was the Latinized version of a Greek name meaning "with a sacred name". The artist's work ,with its allusions to sin and chaos and general degradation of man, full of demons and strange creatures, seem to fit this year to a T.

Reaction Score
Looks like it's snowing on the Boneyard. UConn shoveling it on Creighton 88-63.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Two and half hours (6:25 PM EST) left until no more prognostications are accepted.

Reaction Score
I can say the episodes are pretty close to the Connelly novels.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Prognostcations predictions is now closed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom