Prognosticators Game 3 (Cincinnati) Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 3 (Cincinnati) Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @VaConnFan11 for being one point off of the exact score, they will receive 6 points for their effort. While @Farney and @ochoopsfan got the MOV and will receive 4 points each. Then last but not least @DefenseBB and @Nyskier both were one off of the MOV and they will receive 2 points each. Attached is the current Tournament Standings. Next Prognosticators Tournament Predictions will be posted 3 days prior to the game.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Tournament Standings as of 9 Mar 20.pdf
    88.9 KB · Views: 84
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @VaConnFan11 for being one point off of the exact score, they will receive 6 points for their effort. While @Farney and @ochoopsfan got the MOV and will receive 4 points each. Then last but not least @DefenseBB and @Nyskier both were one off of the MOV and they will receive 2 points each. Attached is the current Tournament Standings. Next Prognosticators Tournament Predictions will be posted 3 days prior to the game.
I had the exact MOV!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Correction, it was @WiseOne and not @Farney that had the MOV. The Tournament Standings have been corrected. Thanks WiseOne for bringing it to my attention and I apologize for the FUPA.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Tournament Standings as of 9 Mar 20.pdf
    88.9 KB · Views: 93
Reaction Score
Correction, it was @WiseOne and not @Farney that had the MOV. The Tournament Standings have been corrected. Thanks WiseOne for bringing it to my attention and I apologize for the FUPA.
No problem...we’re all human. Thanks!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom