Prognosticators Game 25 (UCF) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 25 (UCF) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Ou young ladies did a great job in the 3rd quarter to win the game against SC, now they have to keep the momentum going. Couch KA-H will do her best to right the ship after UCF's fiasco in New Orleans against Tulane, but Geno will have the team ready. I believe that UConn will win the remaining game and the AAC tournament so that no matter what UConn keeps the #1 Seed in Albany. KLS and Pheesa want a second National Championship and will do their best to succeed. This will most likely be the most physical game that they will play until UCF & UConn meet again in the tournament. UConn wins 95 - 57. All predictions must be in by 2:00 PM Eastern or 11:00 AM Pacific. Attached it the scoring criteria and good luck.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Scoring Criteria.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 22

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
UCF may be the #2 team in the AAC, but they haven’t played particularly well of late. After an upset loss at Tulane, UCF will return home to face a UConn team that’s firing on all cylinders.

UConn wins 96 - 54

Reaction Score
UCF may be the #2 team in the AAC, but they haven’t played particularly well of late. After an upset loss at Tulane, UCF will return home to face a UConn team that’s firing on all cylinders.

UConn wins 96 - 54
Relaxed Huskies win 86-55

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I've been wrong pretty much every game this season so might as well get it wrong again...

UCONN blew them out the 1st time but they are clearly the 2nd best team in the conference. UCONN "struggled" against Cinci, Temple, and USF, teams UCF has beaten. I think this game is closer - we played practically perfect for much of the 1st meeting, and it was at home. Our defense is just not that good, and if UCF is patient (or gets open for good shots esp from the 3), they can score on us, just like Temple and SC did.

I don't think UCF can hurt us that much in the post, but our 3-point defense is pretty bad (or has been lately). If they get hot, watch out!

UCONN 86
UCF 65

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Uconn 70
UCF 72

Uconn has let up after South Carolina win.
Girls go swimming and tanning in Florida sun, tire in 4th qtr.

Reaction Score
It will be a physical game and UCF will try to control tempo. Thinking they won't be flirting with another 100 point game but should still win comfortably . UConn 85, UCF 60.

Reaction Score
Part of me doesn't believe UConn will keep going the way they were at SC, as much as I want them to. So I'll split the difference: UConn 87, UCF 61

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UCF (20-4/9-2) has replaced USF (12-12/3-7) as the 2nd best team in the AAC. A road game we'll all be watching to see if the Huskies have overcome their "challenges on the road",

Uconn wins 74-57 :D. This quick trip down to Orlando should not be cause for alarm. UConn has not fared well recent road trips, but this one is a quick 1 stop drop in, then it's back home to host Memphis on Wednesday Feb 20.

If UCF has any hope of winning this game, they had better figure out how to stop UConn's fast breaks. The Huskies gashed them repeatedly in their first game this year.

The weather in Storrs this weekend is frigid. The high today (Saturday) will be 38. The high today & tomorrow in Orlando Florida is a warm and toasty 78. One would think a quick trip down the "Sunshine State" to thaw out and feel your toes again would be welcome. This is a road trip I think the entire team is looking forward to, and won't distract them from their studies or the business at hand. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
I'll take a Husky over a Knight. A Jonathan over a Knightro.
1550284781436.png

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I am shocked at all the high score predictions. Have none of you SEEN UCF PLAY? They will mug, chip, check, grab, pull and then hold the ball for a full 30 second shot clock. I say 72-49.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom