Prognosticators Game 21 (DePaul) Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 21 (DePaul) Predictions

Reaction Score
UCONN 77
DePaul 69

The game is on campus... and will be packed with Fans who still have faith in the Huskies!!!
The Team will be determined to bounce back.
Liv will play.
Caroline ... just don't know... If she is healthy, she will show and make an impact.
Azzi will be a force!
The pieces are there... just need them all to be healthy at the same time.

I will not abandon ship!!!

Reaction Score
UCONN 77
DePaul 69

The game is on campus... and will be packed with Fans who still have faith in the Huskies!!!
The Team will be determined to bounce back.
Liv will play.
Caroline ... just don't know... If she is healthy, she will show and make an impact.
Azzi will be a force!
The pieces are there... just need them all to be healthy at the same time.

I will not abandon ship!!!
I think the recovery protocol for a mild concussion takes a while. I hope Caroline will play too but I’m pessimistic.

Reaction Score
Since I have no clue as to who will be available to play, my WAG is DePaul 88, UConn 75.

Reaction Score
After 5 losses and a couple of scary wins, I need to be realistic. We have too many players out, and the ones who are playing are in combinations that are unfamiliar to them. We had bad quarters against South Carolina, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Oregon, DePaul, Creighton, and Villanova, at least. This is not currently an elite team. After each bad game, I think we have hit rock bottom. I'm afraid that we haven't done that yet. Doug is a good coach, and his team plays hard. I expect we will be out-shot, out-rebounded, and out-hustled. Azzi may score 30+, but we will lose badly. DePaul wins by 85-70. Ugh!
How many different scores are you going to pick? At least you're consistent on your MOV of 15 pts. ;)

Reaction Score
The Huskies owe DePaul a beat down. Depending on who is on the floor when the whistle blows, Uconn 75, DePaul 63.

Reaction Score
UCONN 75 Blue Demons 70 MOV 5
I haven't a " clue". This would be a hard MOV
to predict even if I knew the number of "availble, warm,
and determined" UCONN Players. Go Huskies! Play for 40 minutes, get
some bounces and a solid 4th Quarter! I see this
as a repeat " spring training" to get the pieces into place!

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Just my opinion but I think you’re out of your mind. DePaul is easy to defend, just let Morrow get her points, and clamp down on the other four. UConn 64-55. If both Caroline and Ono play, then it’s an even easier win for Geno.
DePaul is easy to defend?
Is that why UConn only won 80-78.
DePaul used 6 players to UConns 8 players during the game.(note DePaul played 2 players 1 minute each that I did not include in their total.)

Oh yeah, DePaul leads D1 in ppg at 90.2 per game.

Reaction Score
Ok, Ok, I thought you guys could get along without me. Geez.

Only 4 healthy players Friday night for UCONN. Demons win 85-56.
What are Amari and a Piath?
Crash test dummies?
Not healthy?
Not available?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Can we please limit the discussions to the prognosticators predictions. There are plenty of other threads that can be used for why other players haven't played or how other teams are currently playing, thank you in advance.

Reaction Score
UConn had a day to work around what was missing. Hope they don't need that experience. UConn 84-76. The officials are not likely to allow Morrow unbridled work under the basket this time.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I have no idea. No idea who's available. If Caroline is out again it's a lot more serious than anybody thought. If Liv plays we have a shot. If Liv is out, we're dead.

UConn 78 - 72.

Have to stay with the team.

Reaction Score
if no CD, no Ono and No Dorka( 12 bds last time) then we are in big trouble.
Depaul 82-74

Reaction Score
DePaul is easy to defend?
Is that why UConn only won 80-78.
DePaul used 6 players to UConns 8 players during the game.(note DePaul played 2 players 1 minute each that I did not include in their total.)

Oh yeah, DePaul leads D1 in ppg at 90.2 per game.
Against who? Texas Southern, Nichols State, Georgetown, Butler, Northern Illinois, and a few other cupcakes. UConn has blown out teams like Creighton which beat you badly, and also beat Notre Dame which blew you out by 20 points. Like I said just let Morrow get her points, the other four are easy to defend.

Reaction Score
Against who? Texas Southern, Nichols State, Georgetown, Butler, Northern Illinois, and a few other cupcakes. UConn has blown out teams like Creighton which beat you badly, and also beat Notre Dame which blew you out by 20 points. Like I said just let Morrow get her points, the other four are easy to defend.
Not for last night’s edition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom