Prognosticators Game 15 (St John's) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 15 (St John's) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Due to the short turn around between games and the time it will take to figure out who the winner of the Seton Hall predictions, might be sometime tomorrow. I'm going to post the Game 15 predictions first. If UConn plays like they did today, St. John's has very little chance of winning. They split the season with Seton Hall, lost on the road Wed 84-79, but won @home on 12/5 88-75. They haven't had a Conference win since the one against their home win 12/5 win and are currently on a 7 game losing streak.

They don't have the shooters that Seton Hall has and I believe their bigs will have a problem with UConn's bigs. I also don't think that the Charm will have a game as bad as the one she had against Seton Hall. As Geno has said they have to take it one game at a time and play against their opponents weaknesses. As long as UConn keeps the T/O's down and forces St. John's to guard both down low and the perimeter the Huskies win. UConn 76 - St. John's 59. All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 1:00 PM Eastern, the winner must be stated by name. If a change is submitted it must state that it replaces the previous prediction and if it meets rule requirements I will give a like so that it is known that the change was accepted. Attached is the Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring criteria. GOOD LUCK to all you prognosticators out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 88
Reaction Score
UCONN 86
St. John's 53
UCONN has more than enough talent to win vs anyone in the Big East except maybe DePaul!

Reaction Score
UConn 81 - St John's 52

IMO SJU is not as good as Seton Hall. Geno has no reason to run up the MOV much higher than 29.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
My MOV was only off 24 pts in the SH game. :( UConn will shut down SJ’s offense and grind out another win in Queens.

UConn 74 SJ 52

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom