"passion" = the Paint will be secure! Caroline
continue to do a little of everything.
Everybody has a better game. A E , E W,
C W ( hopefully will be back) , D J, and
N M. Looking to see some playing time from
P G and A De. GO HUSKIES. March can
wait...... one game at a time. Z

Reaction Score
I assume CW will still be out and hopefully she didn't infect anyone else.
UConn 68 - Seton Hall 60

Reaction Score
Playing a BE game is like finding an oasis after a treacherous journey in the desert. As long as we can depend on that schedule the “two losses in a row” run will be safe.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
SHU knows this is their best chance for a win, but come up short, UConn 69 - 59
Agreed. UConn is not a full strength, and has no bench. I don't look for Amari or Piath to play. The game may be too close late. Geno will play them when and only when he feels they are ready. That leaves only Edwards coming off the bench. It will be tight, but I think UConn can get it done with the 6 rotation players they have available. I'd like to see UConn jump on them early, build a 10-12 point lead, then let SH play catch up the rest of the evening.

Let's hope Andra Espinosa-Hunter and Lauren Park-Lane have a so-so game. I'd like to see UConn keep the turnovers under 10, and consistently feed ONO on the block. She should come away with a double double Friday. She'll probably play 30-34 minutes if she can stay out of foul trouble. The Hall (7-7/2-4) has limited height with Sydney cooks at 6-4, and Ariel Cummings at 6-3. They will tag-team ONO.

I'll be paying attention to see how much "wind" and legs our girls have left the last 10 minutes of the game. If UConn has trouble scoring, it could come down to the final minutes of the game. Playing this game in Gampel Pavilion should give the Huskies an edge.

Carnac sez: UConn 67 - Seton Hall 62 :cool:

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom