Prognosticators Game 12 (Baylor) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 12 (Baylor) Predictions

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
This is the easiest game of the year so far in terms of predictability. Baylor's bigs will play to their size. Uconn's quickness will play itself out to the end.

87-86 OT

Reaction Score
76-71, Baylor defeats UCONN (The long layoff impacts UCONN. Collier gets into early foul trouble, Lou is cold shooting the 3, and Ono is outmatched inside)

Reaction Score
76-71, Baylor defeats UCONN (The long layoff impacts UCONN. Collier gets into early foul trouble, Lou is cold shooting the 3, and Ono is outmatched inside)
Wow, all of that and we still only lose by 5 ?
UConn 82 Baylor 81

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
73-63 UCONN. Baylor shows up but doesnt shoot well. Brown/Smith have big games, Cox struggles. Uconn is carried by Collier/KLS.

Reaction Score
I don't know. I truly don't know. Both have the potential to win, but both had played poorly at times. I'll say I want BU to win, but I think UConn pulls it out.

Reaction Score
Im rooting for Baylor but i have a hard time seeing them win this one. The lack of an outside threat will hurt in the end. Same can be said for UCONNs lack of an inside threat. Baylors peremiter defense will be vital to victory for them but i don't think they're there yet.

UCONN 83
Baylor 68

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The consensus here in the yard is overwhelmingly in favor of UConn. Only 3 predicting a Baylor win - Title Town, Heavyhusky and Chong-Master. We can’t all be wrong can we?!? :eek:
You missed Wbbfan1, he has Baylor winning 71 to 63.

Reaction Score
Basketball is a game of timing and matchups. in this game matchups are a wash. Uconn is superior in guards, Baylor in the front court. So the out come seems to hinge on timing. Which team shoots better. In that instant Uconn generally has an advantage, but they have not been that consistent this season. If they have an off shooting night they certainly could easily lose. I think thos one is up for grabs due to the fact that the long layoff makes it impossible to gear how well each team is presently playing.

Reaction Score
Both teams have the potential to win tonight. Neither has a deep bench. The referees could let let them playby not calling incidental “touch” fouls. Let the starters decide the game, not the refs.

Someone should start a poll asking who loses their mind first over bad calls, Kim or Geno. :confused::eek::mad:

UConn doesn't have many players and Baylor's entire bench is Freshmen and a Sophomore. So yea neither can truly go too deep.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Wow, all of that and we still only lose by 5 ?
UConn 82 Baylor 81

I have a bad feeling it won't be that close. The rebounding and size advantage Baylor has is substantial.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
No, toadfoot AKA my brother...just a little needling. Thought the reply to was obvious...guess not.

So... who are the Giants playing in the playoffs... oh wait

Reaction Score
I watched the 2017 game again and was amazed by the quality minutes that Natalie Butler gave Geno. She must have played 20 minutes to cover for Collier, who had foul issues. Who can give Geno that kind of effort against Brown and company? It could end up 59-58 BU. I think guard play will determine who wins.

Reaction Score
So... who are the Giants playing in the playoffs... oh wait
Actually, except for one half of the Super Bowl last year, I aven’t watched an NFL game in 3 years...just don’t care anymore...would rather watch a good soccer game or tennis match.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom