Problem with tickets for tonight's game on google play. | The Boneyard

Problem with tickets for tonight's game on google play.

Reaction Score
Just seeing if anyone else is having problems viewing their tickets for tonight's game on Google play. All other games are there (both upcoming and past) but I can't find the tickets for this one in either spot. Any suggestions? I already deleted them and re-download which didn't help. Thanks!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No problem here. Are you doing this on your phone or desktop? Desktop doesn't work for me but using the web browser on my phone does.

Reaction Score
On my phone. Is there a way to open them without going through Google play?

Reaction Score
mines not working either - I downloaded it to Google pay like I have for past games, but the Butler tickets aren't showing up in the app.

Reaction Score
looks like the My Account section of the website is now down. I don't know WTH they're doing.

Reaction Score
Mine were under expired passes as late as yesterday and showing today's date.
Now they are not there.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Mine are not showing up anywhere either. When I login to my account it allows me to add them to my wallet, but then they do not show up.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No problem here. Are you doing this on your phone or desktop? Desktop doesn't work for me but using the web browser on my phone does.
FWIW, mine disappeared as well.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That’s weird. In the past I’ve had it where I had to scroll to the particular passes I was looking for, so I was going to suggest that. I know it’s obvious, but, there’s been times I’ve looked out at my phone and said “wait, where the heck are those tickets“ for a second before I realized I just had to scroll to them. But this sounds like a pretty significant glitch. Once they’re downloaded to your phone into Wallet, I can’t see how they would get quote “undownloaded” unless they were moved to expired passes because of a glitch. But even expired passes hang around for awhile unless you remove them.

Reaction Score
That’s weird. In the past I’ve had it where I had to scroll to the particular passes I was looking for, so I was going to suggest that. I know it’s obvious, but, there’s been times I’ve looked out at my phone and said “wait, where the heck are those tickets“ for a second before I realized I just had to scroll to them. But this sounds like a pretty significant glitch. Once they’re downloaded to your phone into Wallet, I can’t see how they would get quote “undownloaded” unless they were moved to expired passes because of a glitch. But even expired passes hang around for awhile unless you remove them.
I know what you're saying - I tried that, but the Butler game is nowhere to be found.

Reaction Score
Just got off the phone with the Uconn ticket office. Wait time was about 30 minutes.
Ticket Rep said she is getting calls on this problem.

They are now leaving paper tickets for me at the will call window for tonite's game.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Just got off the phone with the Uconn ticket office. Wait time was about 30 minutes.
Ticket Rep said she is getting calls on this problem.

They are now leaving paper tickets for me at the will call window for tonite's game.
Are they going to this for everyone?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Even so a massive line at will call, massive line to show vaxx card and massive line at the metal detectors might lead me to bag it.

Is there any way to make that QR code visible with out Google Pay?

Reaction Score
Since the issue is obviously widespread, a competent ticket office would make this call.
This is why they should have had an option for people to get paper tickets, even if they had to do a surcharge for that choice.

Reaction Score
This is why they should have had an option for people to get paper tickets, even if they had to do a surcharge for that choice.
I would have gladly paid for one of the traditional season ticket books.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Just got off the phone with Google. They say it is the ticket issuers problem and they cannot do anything. Looks like I will be calling UConn again to get paper tickets.

Reaction Score
Just got off the phone with Google. They say it is the ticket issuers problem and they cannot do anything. Looks like I will be calling UConn again to get paper tickets.
I just called the ticket office, they said it's a Google issue and I need to call Google. I said thanks, but please just leave my tickets at will-call.

Reaction Score
FYI - No issues with Apple Wallet. My tickets are there and seem to be OK.

Has anyone tried to go to their UConn account and re-issue or transfer the tickets?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
They did

Reaction Score
FYI - No issues with Apple Wallet. My tickets are there and seem to be OK.

Has anyone tried to go to their UConn account and re-issue or transfer the tickets?
yes several times (reissue). I think this is an Android issue with Google Pay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom