probably a good thing i can't see these games | The Boneyard

probably a good thing i can't see these games

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
lying in the icu with no access to the games online or on the hospital's cable. probably would have busted the new graft.

Reaction Score
lying in the icu with no access to the games online or on the hospital's cable. probably would have busted the new graft.

Here's to a speedy recovery, RichZ!

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Get well quick...we'll do the worrying and thrashing about for you. By the way, for a small fee, the guy in my avatar can come and help if more cutting is needed. Yuk, yuk.

Seriously, get well and take it easy!

Reactions: SJ

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Get well soon, Rich. We need you!

In the meantime, I'll be picturing you like Shooter in Hoosiers, going nuts while listening to the game on the radio in your hospital room.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Speedy Recovery Rich.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I just learned that one side effect of an extra anatomic aortobifemral bypass is that i can never again raise my left arm above shoulder height. I guess that career in the league is really out of the question now.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I just learned that one side effect of an extra anatomic aortobifemral bypass is that i can never again raise my left arm above shoulder height. I guess that career in the league is really out of the question now.

That sounds like grounds for a malpractice suit. Your dream ended and never told it would come to that. This could also impact your volleyball career.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

As long as you can still cast a lure.... Get better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score

Get well RichZ........12oz lifts are still fine though right?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom