Printable Schedule? | The Boneyard

Printable Schedule?

Reaction Score
Anyone have a link to a good printable schedule? Uconnhuskies.com has the schedule but if you click on the printable version it gives you the roster instead.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Anyone have a link to a good printable schedule? Uconnhuskies.com has the schedule but if you click on the printable version it gives you the roster instead.

Go to the link, take a picture of your screen and print that.

Or go to Google, ESPN or a hundred other sites.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The schedule downloads right to my Goggle Calendar. Don't think about it much.

Reaction Score
Jeez guys. Obviously I could just print the screen but the formatting is off. Just looking for the standard one-page schedule. It used to be on the uconnhuskies.com site but the link to the printable version that is formatted to print nicely is incorrect. I'll try elsewhere.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Jeez guys. Obviously I could just print the screen but the formatting is off. Just looking for the standard one-page schedule. It used to be on the uconnhuskies.com site but the link to the printable version that is formatted to print nicely is incorrect. I'll try elsewhere.

All due respect, but I can't tell if you're upset with others or yourself. Instead of giving you a fish (link), Diesel taught you how ("...go to Google, ESPN or a hundred other sites.").

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, doing a quick Bing search (my work's default is to go to bing), just typing UConn huskies in the search bar brought up the football schedule. Clicking on the ... to the right brought up a print option.

Husky25

Reaction Score
If someone want to create an ics file for download to phones, etc, I'll set it up here for anyone interested.

It's not that difficult, but I'm limited on what I can do on my iPad.

I used to do this on my own years ago, to populate an Outlook calendar, then I changed jobs and started using gmail more regularly as my main personal account and keep outlook for work only.

Google already has the feature for you. It will update the times as they are determined and will update post game with scores. I've had UConn football and basketball, as well as the Redskins and Patriots on my Google calendar for about 8 years give or take. I don't do Red Sox, Bruins, or Celtics only to keep my calendar looking cleaner.

Last edited:

Husky25

Reaction Score
So, doing a quick Bing search (my work's default is to go to bing), just typing UConn huskies in the search bar brought up the football schedule. Clicking on the ... to the right brought up a print option.
Where are all the 11:11 kickoffs?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Where are all the 11:11 kickoffs?

Football is different than basketball. Due to the different media partners it's oftentimes 10 days out before times are known. Basically TV wants to get the best match ups and will wait as long as possible before setting game times.

(Yes, I know you were being sarcastic, but I figured I'd run this joke in to the ground. Again).

temery

What?
Reaction Score
If I did this right, you can click this link and download the schedule to your calendar. Click the link, then click add all.

Most times are TBD, so I'll update once things are final. Deleting the previously downloaded stuff isn't difficult.

Bottom line: This, like everything I do is a work in progress.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I used to do this on my own years ago, to populate an Outlook calendar, then I changed jobs and started using gmail more regularly as my main personal account and keep outlook for work only.

Google already has the feature for you. It will update the times as they are determined and will update post game with scores. I've had UConn football and basketball, as well as the Redskins and Patriots on my Google calendar for about 8 years give or take. I don't do Red Sox, Bruin, or Patriots only to keep my calendar looking cleaner.

I actually found a website that only took me a few minutes. Unfortunately, it can't be edited once saved.

Edit: I think it saves so it can be edited later.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom