Princeton? | The Boneyard

Princeton?

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what is going on with Princeton this year? They are 2-7.

CourtneyB, their coach, seems very good. (She came to interview Geno as part of her master's thesis, if I remember correctly.)

Reaction Score
Bella Alarie is out with a broken arm. She is very, very good. Easily could play P5

Reaction Score
UCONN 82: Coach Banghart has done a fine and winning job with the Tigers over many years - believe she is sought after by others. Won both Ivy Title and Tournament last year.. Always brings in bright and athletic true scholar-athletes. Senior class not the strongest class on board but does have talent, though not consistency to date. Have played pretty tough sched including some ranked teams. Lot of promise in the Frosh class, with size and strong high school accomplishments. Should be STRONG contender again this year. This help?

Reaction Score
Bella Alarie is out with a broken arm. She is very, very good. Easily could play P5

I watched one game and they had a bunch of freshman playing with the star player out.

Off year for the Tigers I fear...

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
UCONN 82: Coach Banghart has done a fine and winning job with the Tigers over many years - believe she is sought after by others. Won both Ivy Title and Tournament last year.. Always brings in bright and athletic true scholar-athletes. Senior class not the strongest class on board but does have talent, though not consistency to date. Have played pretty tough sched including some ranked teams. Lot of promise in the Frosh class, with size and strong high school accomplishments. Should be STRONG contender again this year. This help?

Well put. In addition to missing Bella Alarie, the team is without Abbie Meyers who had a strong frosh campaign, averaging just under 10 ppg. (She committed an inadvertent violation and will be back in 2019.)

And that out-of-conference schedule must've been made with having Alarie around. DePaul, Syracuse, Penn State, etc. Tough.

Per two frosh, I've seen Grace Stone (LI Lutheran) and Julia Cunningham (Watchung Hills, NJ) and they're both in the starting lineup now. Talented kids who will only get better.
Banghart is a very talented coach and think they'll be back, if not this year, then next.
And doesn't Bella Alarie sound like she should be in a Harry Potter novel? ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom