Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Princeton 58-36 with 8 to go
ND 51-48 with 11 to go
Penn St trails Miami 49-43 with 11 to go

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Yeah, Yeah. Rutgers has it down to 13. But we deserve to lose. Wake up call.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Isn't Princeton pretty good though?

Sure. They've played pretty good this game. But Rutgers shouldn't lose to them, and we sure as heck shouldn't get in such a hole.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Well, both will be 4-2 after the game.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
What a dissapointing loss for RU. I really was expecting more from them this year.

Reaction Score
Man, that CViv is one hell of a recruiter. This isn't a flame post at all, but what kid would ever want to go there and suffer through a coach that can't make a player better offensively is something I can't understand. Year in and year out, Stringer gets great recruiting classes, only to do very little with the on the offensive end. I couldn't be a Rutgers fan, it would drive me crazy to watch them play basketball.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Man, that CViv is one hell of a recruiter. This isn't a flame post at all, but what kid would ever want to go there and suffer through a coach that can't make a player better offensively is something I can't understand. Year in and year out, Stringer gets great recruiting classes, only to do very little with the on the offensive end. I couldn't be a Rutgers fan, it would drive me crazy to watch them play basketball.

I don't get it either. I don't get the good recruiting, I don't get the fact that she is paid so well and does NOTHING.....I just don't get it

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Princeton is a very good team with an outstanding young coach, Courtney Banghart. Major programs looking for a coach would be crazy not to give her a call. I have no idea if she'd be interested in leaving Princeton at any point but she'd be a great hire.

Princeton's leading scorer, Niveen Rasheed, is really good. Princeton plays UDel next weekend and I'm hoping to go to the game if EDD is healthy enough to play.

Rutgers is not a very good team.

Reaction Score
Princeton is a very good team with an outstanding young coach, Courtney Banghart. Major programs looking for a coach would be crazy not to give her a call. I have no idea if she'd be interested in leaving Princeton at any point but she'd be a great hire.

Princeton's leading scorer, Niveen Rasheed, is really good. Princeton plays UDel next weekend and I'm hoping to go to the game if EDD is healthy enough to play.

Rutgers is not a very good team.

Don't know if you went to the UD-Princeton game but it was a fun game to watch. EDD did not play, obviously, but Delaware appears to be finding its footing without her. Blue Hens won 59-58 on a runner with 2 seconds to go; neither team shot particularly well but Delaware came back from a 30-17 first half deficit to take the lead, then came back from a 58-53 deficit late to win. Rasheed had a very quiet 15 points and fouled out with just under 2 minutes to go. Expectations at this point are that EDD will be back by January, although there is a slight chance she may play versus Maryland on 12/20. I believe that game still has a few tickets available.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Princeton's leading scorer, Niveen Rasheed, is really good.
I saw Rasheed and her Princeton team play KState at Brideport during the NCAA tourney last year. I agree, she's good and she's a hard worker. She had 20-some points, IIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom