Pretty detailed article on Patterson with her father's input | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pretty detailed article on Patterson with her father's input

Reaction Score
Her large afro and the way she runs the court reminds me of the good Doctor, Dr. Julius Erving. He could fly also. ;)
I'm NOT saying see looks like him, only that she reminds me of him.

View attachment 72678
Just once.........this is what I would like to see Ayanna do against a ranked opponent. :rolleyes:

She's going to help us win a lot of games. When UConn goes on the road, folks are going to want to see her, Azzi and Paige. "The traveling circus" as Geno calls it. He should know, he's the ringmaster.
And to think we got to see the good Doctor J as he played Uconn at Uconn over his early career. It is interesting to note, even as a UMass player he was something to see even as he was beating Uconn in the old Field House.
I must admit that Uconn won its share but no NC's then. The pleasure of seeing MY team close up win or lose was all the pleasure needed.

Reaction Score
Ayanna is one of the most remarkable athletes UConn WBB has ever recruited. She’s a bigger stronger version of Gabby. If she can develop a consistent ability to score around the basket and knock down midrange jump shots, Ayanna will be a star at UConn.

Can’t wait for the first time Paige leads the fast break with Ayanna sprinting down the floor on the wing. Expecting Paige to drop a perfect dime at the rim for Ayanna to catch and throw down…..Showtime!!!
I really wish folks would stop making comparisons to Gabby. It’s unfair to the new kid. Gabby was a generational athlete, and recognized as such by almost everyone in mbb and wbb. If Ayanna turns out to be that special, then we’re blessed.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I really wish folks would stop making comparisons to Gabby. It’s unfair to the new kid. Gabby was a generational athlete, and recognized as such by almost everyone in mbb and wbb. If Ayanna turns out to be that special, then we’re blessed.
Comparisons of different athletes from different generations or different teams have been around since the ancient Greeks invented sports. I really don’t think it harms anyone. If anything it’s intended as a complement. Ayanna will succeed on her own merit, that’s for sure. My comparison between Ayanna and Gabby is the best way I know how to describe the extraordinary athleticism of a future Husky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom