Presser | The Boneyard

Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Seems like Calhoun's number one mission is to get support behind Ollie as head coach. As soon as he started telling his own story and developing the theme of "believe," I knew he was going to use that to rally support for Ollie. Seems like he brought every issue back to that, and then drew the obvious parallel that that's what we need to do.

Not a bad theme, but times are different than they were in 1986.

Reaction Score
Yes 8893 good call.........

Also "We" and "family"......huge!!!

Not sure you get that done moving forward without staying within!!!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ok, I love this kid.

I believe!

Reaction Score
Sounds fired up for sure but zero coaching experience though. Gonna be interesting to see.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
He will have for likely the forseeable future Miller & Hobbs (~ 20 years combined head coaching experience) on the bench with him and, more importantly, he was a PG for Larry Brown at a few different stops (LB brought him in specifically to be a coach on the floor once).

I don't believe that there is much required of this job that he already isn't capable of and I doubt there is anything required of this job that he cannot learn how to do quickly.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Seems like Calhoun's number one mission is to get support behind Ollie as head coach. As soon as he started telling his own story and developing the theme of "believe," I knew he was going to use that to rally support for Ollie. Seems like he brought every issue back to that, and then drew the obvious parallel that that's what we need to do.

Not a bad theme, but times are different than they were in 1986.
"...times are different than they were in 1986."
Things sure are different. In 1986 I was hoping Uconn would hire George Karl. Occasionally I'm wrong about stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom