Presser - Geno speaks about playing Tulsa 1/18/18 | The Boneyard

Presser - Geno speaks about playing Tulsa 1/18/18

Reaction Score
Wow!!! I have never seen highly rated recruits stumble like this in their freshman years. Geno isn't kidding. He's not exaggerating about their performance.

And what has happened to Walker? She was playing against one of the worst teams in a weak league. Yet she fails to make a basket. And the non-Z bench players make just one basket in thirteen attempts.

And now we see that we have four important players with injuries- Batalie Camara, KLS, Gabby, and Crystal.

This is not a team that can beat a could team right now. We're vulnerable. Big time.

Reaction Score
I'm not going to call out a missed basket by Walker when how many bunnies did Gabby, a player with nearly four seasons of college experience, miss?

Reaction Score
When Geno says in the presser that nobody listens to what he says , they do whatever they want is he talking about the whole team not just the frosh and soph's? So he is really dissatified with the whole team?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Geno gonna retire soon... (no sources)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I actually was pleasantly surprised by how Geno spoke at the end of it. Remember he was very effusive after the Texas game about this team (particularly the 6) so my take is he really wants the others to understand he is frustrated. He did say he would keep giving them chances so he hasn’t completely checked out. Let’s be honest, it’s about Meg, Mykala and Irwin to earn quality time. Molly is sort of on the wide periphery and Batouly seems to be permanently shelved with a knee issue. Meg needs to own this! Come on kid, we’re all rooting for you!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
A bit of speculation here.

For years, the worst (i.e., most rabid) of the Lady Vol fan base have lambasted Geno for a variety of sins, including his “mouth”.

BUT, during the past few years, a whole slew of Tennessee fans have also screamed in disgust at how Warlick conducts herself in post game pressers after losses, particularly hard ones like the one to Notre Dame. She seems lost, demoralized, clueless, etc.

I wonder if any of them wish Holly was more like Geno?

Reaction Score
...during the past few years, a whole slew of Tennessee fans have also screamed in disgust at how Warlick conducts herself in post game pressers after losses, particularly hard ones like the one to Notre Dame. She seems lost, demoralized, clueless, etc.

I wonder if any of them wish Holly was more like Geno?
Of COURSE they do! It's kind of like how the French hate us, but they love to wear our jeans, watch our movies, and name their streets after our presidents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom