Press conference to announce Bob Diaco as head coach set for 3:30 pm today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Press conference to announce Bob Diaco as head coach set for 3:30 pm today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
excited about this hire.... the one conflicting piece I'm hearing is about Diaco's recruiting. I've heard many mention he is a great recruiter, but on bill king this morning the guy (maybe it was Phil Steele) actually corrected someone by saying that he was a good hire, but recruiting wasn't necessarily one of his strong points.

On my way home I heard the first CT caller ask about Uconn and what the Narduzzi decision meant (annoyingly, other CT callers have been asking about Michigan). They basically said Uconn was a tough sell and then went on to question the existence of the AAC without Louisville. Thankfully, Diaco disagrees.
But they were talking about Uconn this morning and saying it was a good hire.

so if nothing else, in two years, never heard Uconn mentioned on Sirius Radio. Then, in two days, Uconn was brought up twice, one in a very positive light.

Reaction Score
On my way home I heard the first CT caller ask about Uconn and what the Narduzzi decision meant (annoyingly, other CT callers have been asking about Michigan). They basically said Uconn was a tough sell and then went on to question the existence of the AAC without Louisville. Thankfully, Diaco disagrees.
But they were talking about Uconn this morning and saying it was a good hire.

When things get turned around they can all pound sand. They have zero interest in anything other than access to the P5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom