Preseason: Early Rothstein 45 for 2021(UConn #28) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Preseason: Early Rothstein 45 for 2021(UConn #28)

C

Chief00

That will NOT be the starting line up. Akok will not be reaady to go. And Hurley tends to pick a starting line up and stick to it. So Sanogo will have a tough time starting over so many other choices.
The proposed starting 5 doesn’t really have 2 people who have played together for more than a cup of coffee. We also need to sort out Tyler and Akok’s injury recoveries.
Because of all of this - NOW is the time to get everyone on campus to start the 2020/2021 Grind.
Chief came out hard on that topic and then Danny publicly stated what he had been privately feeling. But, we need bolder leadership above him to open up the University.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Is it not great to return to the days of disagreeing on starters, minutes, rotations. It's like we got our team back. :p:p

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think Whaley is the starter at the 4 and hes earned it. I fully expect Carl to start at the five but by January/Feb Sanogo should be starting. If he isnt thats not a good sign.

If Josh is starting in Jan/Feb it can still be a good sign. Could be Sanogo is playing well but Josh is playing better.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
saying we got HOT last year because carlton was starting is like saying we got HOT in 2011 because olander was starting
Saying both is true
What's the issue?
It's not who starts. It's who finishes

Reaction Score
Is it not great to return to the days of disagreeing on starters, minutes, rotations. It's like we got our team back. :p:p
Amen! So missed. I basically haven't watched college hoops for 5 years outside us bc it sucked to see us so bad and everyone else so good!

Competition is a great thing. No doubt guys like Hilton Armstrong became 1st round picks because he was pushed by Josh and Emeka and CV everyday.

I wholeheartedly believe Jalen Adams could've done so much more if he had some competition on the roster and competent pieces around me. Breaks my heart in some ways.

Remember when we led the nation in blocked shots for so many years in a row? That doesn't happen by accident - but a culture and competition reinforced daily!

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Whaley and Sanogo get the first start. Who knows after that.
Unless Polley is a full go and Hurley wants more outside shooting, in which case Polley is the 4.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom