Preseason Big East Standings | The Boneyard

Preseason Big East Standings

Reaction Score
Nice improvement from a few months ago when we were picked to finish about 6- probably- picking up Tyrese Martin and Sanogo helped us along with the upward trend - plus we have guys improving coming off injury have moved us up a few spots

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
What's going on with Ewing at Georgetown? Seems to be having the same problems Kevin had here. Kids not sticking around

Hope that turns for them, but it's just not a good sign

Reaction Score
Hate to throw cold water but anyone remember our 18 SI preseason ranking under KO? I bet we are middle of conference.

Reaction Score
Think he's just saying too hard to tell, don't necessarily agree. Feel like it's Creighton and Nova. Then UConn, PC, Seton Hall, and Xavier for the 3 spot
comparing this team to a kevin ollie team is arbitrary. what's KO have to do with anything?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
OK, it had nothing to do with KO. We were well ranked and going places but didn't. Got out over our skis. We have young players, some unproven and still adapting, to say 3rd in BE, thats all.

Reaction Score
OK, it had nothing to do with KO. We were well ranked and going places but didn't. Got out over our skis. We have young players, some unproven and still adapting, to say 3rd in BE, thats all.
Fair, I think you could place UConn anywhere 3-6 and that would be a fair pick.

VCE

Reaction Score
The situation at GU is significantly worse than the KO deal at UCONN. JT Jr (big John) still intimidates the heck out of the entire AD and the University admin in general. He’s a dick and Patrick is pretty horrific at dealing with kids.

Reaction Score
Here is my regular season predictions:

1. Villanova (UConn's new rival)
2. UConn
3. Creighton
4. SH
5. StJohn's
6. Providence
7. X
8. Marquette
9. Butler
10.DePaul
11.Georgetown

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Honestly don't think it matters. Just happy knowing that we can beat anyone on any given night. Really looking forward to that. It seems our lineup is more complete and we will have that many more meaningful games now that we are in the big East.

Reaction Score
Here is my regular season predictions:

1. Villanova (UConn's new rival)
2. UConn
3. Creighton
4. SH
5. StJohn's
6. Providence
7. X
8. Marquette
9. Butler
10.DePaul
11.Georgetown

Zero chance that SJU finishes #5.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
comparing this team to a kevin ollie team is arbitrary. what's KO have to do with anything?
are you this sensitive all the time Mrs Hurley?
The guy was just pointing out what happened in pre '18 predictions
Remember where people had UNC ranked before last season? But what does UNC have to do with anything? Right?

Reaction Score
But what does UNC have to do with anything? Right?
thanks captain obvious, or should i say mrs. ollie? one can randomly point to any team that failed to live up to their preseason expectations. but one can also randomly point to any team that met their preseason expectations, or better yet one can randomly point to a team that surpassed their preseason expectations! your comment is a pointless as the one i was quoting.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom