PreSale Albany Regional Tickets | The Boneyard

PreSale Albany Regional Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Wb,
As things now stand, will UConn come to Albany? I live in the region, so it would be awesome for me!
Three things could happen:

1. UConn will not be placed in the Albany region by the NCAAW Selection Committee.
2. UConn will lose in the first or second round of the Tourney and thus not make it to the regionals.
3. Pat Summitt and Muffet McGraw will announce they are in love and are planning on moving to a state where same-sex marriage is legal. In a desire to keep her job and to keep up with natural rival Connecticut, Muffet is vigilantly determined to remain in Indiana and at Notre Dame, where she will fight for marriage equality. Pat is fine becoming a Hoosier instead of a Volunteer.

Of these three scenarios, Scenario 3 is by far the more likely.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Wb,
As things now stand, will UConn come to Albany? I live in the region, so it would be awesome for me!

I would safe its a safe bet that UCONN will be playing in Albany :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I guess my confusion is don't they normally host it in Connecticut?
Over the last 7 years the NCAA regional games have been played in four different states including Connecticut, Rhode Island, Nebraska, and Pennsylvania. So no, it is not "normal" to have the regional finals in Connecticut.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Three things could happen:

1. UConn will not be placed in the Albany region by the NCAAW Selection Committee.
2. UConn will lose in the first or second round of the Tourney and thus not make it to the regionals.
3. Pat Summitt and Muffet McGraw will announce they are in love and are planning on moving to a state where same-s e x marriage is legal. In a desire to keep her job and to keep up with natural rival Connecticut, Muffet is vigilantly determined to remain in Indiana and at Notre Dame, where she will fight for marriage equality. Pat is fine becoming a Hoosier instead of a Volunteer.

Of these three scenarios, Scenario 3 is by far the more likely.
Well, Connecticut has marriage equality; maybe Geno is retiring and either Pat or Muffet will be your new coach. :D

Reaction Score
Bought my ticket today. Breanna and Saniya both played at the Times Union Center when they were in the NYS high school playoffs, so it won't be strange to them.

Reaction Score
Oh yeah. Bought ours last month. Looking forward to having an Albany adventure. :)

Reaction Score
Oh yeah. Bought ours last month. Looking forward to having an Albany adventure. :)
Bar,
I didn't word my question correctly. Have you actually received your tickets in the mail? I haven't.

Reaction Score
I bought mine in the presale a week before this presale and I think it said tickets ship in February.

Reaction Score
Sorry...no tickets in hand, just seat assignments. Section 107

Reaction Score
I bought mine back in Oct. and I just checked my Ticketmaster account to make sure that I did order them and my receipt now says that the tickets are being printed. I think the Albany tickets went on sale earlier than the other 3 sites and that's the reason for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom