Pregame Senior Night - Dorka will not play | The Boneyard

Pregame Senior Night - Dorka will not play

Reaction Score
Flashback to Sveta. Her parents flew in from Russia to see her play on senior night and she had just ruptured her Achilles tendon.

Reaction Score
She is unavailable for tonight's game due to sprained ankle. Will participate in the senior ceremony.

Reaction Score
Was wondering/worrying after watching the injury.

Great update, thank you.

Hope it is the less severe variety such she can play next weekend at Mohegan.

Reaction Score
Wonder whose injuries are worse, Dorka's or Lou's?

Reaction Score
Wish Lou could get rested tonight but no such luck. Hopefully the game isn't physical, and she gets maximum amount of bench time.

Reaction Score
Flashback to Sveta. Her parents flew in from Russia to see her play on senior night and she had just ruptured her Achilles tendon.
It wasn't her Achilles tendon, but I hear what you are saying. It was a tough break for Svet and her parents as well as Dorka and her parents. Still, I bet they were swelled with pride.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
It wasn't her Achilles tendon, but I hear what you are saying. It was a tough break for Svet and her parents as well as Dorka and her parents. Still, I bet they were swelled with pride.
I know I am!

Reaction Score
Ayanna will break out tonight with a double-double.
I keep hoping that she has that breakout performance, like Caroline had last year. We can see it. We know she can play. I think she just needs to get that mindset of "playing without fear" and go out there and no matter if she gets two minutes, just go out there and make an impact. If she throws a bad pass. Ayanna just has to forget about it and drive on. I think Ayanna has to just have that mindset of "Coach is going to bench me no matter what, I might has well go out there and have fun and play to my strengths and ability." Be Hungry, Ayanna! If your dream is to play at the highest level, Be Hungry! Have that Courage. We know you have it in you. Ball Out, Young Lady.

(Just in case she is reading the Yard ;):))

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I keep hoping that she has that breakout performance, like Caroline had last year. We can see it. We know she can play. I think she just needs to get that mindset of "playing without fear" and go out there and no matter if she gets two minutes, just go out there and make an impact. If she throws a bad pass. Ayanna just has to forget about it and drive on. I think Ayanna has to just have that mindset of "Coach is going to bench me no matter what, I might has well go out there and have fun and play to my strengths and ability." Be Hungry, Ayanna! If your dream is to play at the highest level, Be Hungry! Have that Courage. We know you have it in you. Ball Out, Young Lady.

(Just in case she is reading the Yard ;):))
one of those calls that didn't age well ;) thanks for bumping it.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom