Pregame Media Availability (Seton Hall): Geno Auriemma - 12/14/20 | The Boneyard

Pregame Media Availability (Seton Hall): Geno Auriemma - 12/14/20

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
There were some really good and insightful questions. One in particular, I think Maria asked, as a follow up regarding Geno's comments "Liv and Olivia weren't aggressive enough. They need to be involved on every possession on both the offensive and defensive sides".

She asked if any of the coaches had a conversation with them specifically, or if it was just understood due to their experience?

"I don't worry too much about one game or one outing - if they were freshmen i might have to sit down and explain the ins and outs of college basketball, but you have 2 juniors that are experienced players - what are you going to explain 'hey we need more from you guys' and they would say 'coach you don't think i know that'?

It was business as usual on our end. Kids came in we did individual work with them - Liv and Christyn too. They could play lights out tomorrow and I could say 'oh it's because I had a long talk with them
'"

Reaction Score
The flow of the game seems different to Geno without the crowds. That's odd because on TV it seemed very energetic on the court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom