Pregame Interviews Appearing | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pregame Interviews Appearing

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
OMG, I am having Seinfeld de ja vous-he's at the airline counter and says "You can take the reservation, you just can't hold the reservations!" You can keep asking these girls who were 5, 6, 7 or 8 numerous times about a old rivalry but not listen to their answers they keep giving you, so no matter how many time and ways you ask it, please listen to them. They don't know and they shouldn't care, just win baby, just win!...Head bang

And sorry eebmg, I usually know where your coming from but on your dumbfoundedness on why they don't know more about the rivalry, I simply don't get why you think they should. So should every La Tech recruit look up their rivalry with Old Dominion? Have you not hear any baseball players in the late 20's and 30's not know the history of their profession? Like Curt Flood? It's only in age, does reflection come. That's what the boneyard is for-our reflection ;)

Yes, the proof is in the pudding and clearly, I am wrong in thinking that UConn recruits know details about UConn's history but I will continue to be dumbfounded until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

If a top player has heard even a little bit about UConn as a top program and even hear small rumors of this strange dominating coaching personality named Geno should I not naturally wonder if I could survive and thrive in such a place with such a personality, and wouldn't a recruit (or their parents at least) try to hit a google button. :confused::confused::confused:

That is very very different from trying to figure out the history of a period not connected to your present recruiting. If LaTech's coach was still around today and the program is still resembling LaTech, I would expect recruits to investigate it and why would a potential baseball athlete worry about Curt Flood. That does not affect his current career path in any way. Free Agency is already instituted.

So no matter what anyone says, you cant turn me from dumbfounded to enlightened. :oops::oops::oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom