Pregame champions celebration video | The Boneyard

Pregame champions celebration video

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
1 All-American (actually All-World) player on the 2003 and 2004 teams, and 6 All-Americans on the 2013 and 2014 teams, most of them multiple times.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Fun to watch, thanks for posting. I was able to get it to run by clicking below the video picture on the lighter Uconn Huskies type. It opened the specific X post and the video automatically started playing.

Great to see all the players back - impressive that both teams were so complete. Previous of these ceremonies have had sparser representation.

Question - is this the first time Ann Strother has been back to Storrs since she graduated?

Reaction Score
Fun to watch, thanks for posting. I was able to get it to run by clicking below the video picture on the lighter Uconn Huskies type. It opened the specific X post and the video automatically started playing.

Great to see all the players back - impressive that both teams were so complete. Previous of these ceremonies have had sparser representation.

Question - is this the first time Ann Strother has been back to Storrs since she graduated?
UcMiami- - Thank you, thank you, I got to see the video just like you said, clicking on the lighter white "UCONN HUSKIES PREGAME CEREMONY lower left under the picture!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom