Predictions on the opening line for Vandy? | The Boneyard

Predictions on the opening line for Vandy?

Reaction Score
As the title says…you think we are 30 point underdogs again? Vandy is by far the worst FBS team we have played to date. What do you think?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Vandy will be favorite but it should be much as they are terrible. My guess 7-9 point dog UConn will be cover

Last edited:

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I'm afraid of a little bit of a let down but hope I am wrong.
A let down for who? Vandy just got destroyed and we haven't won a game yet. Neither side is prone for a let down. Both sides see this as a rare a chance for a win.

Reaction Score
-28. Anything less is going to be absolutely hammered. Yesterday was a positive and I really enjoyed the game but we are still one of the five worst teams in FBS on the road vs SEC talent. Vandy sucks though Huskies outright.

Reaction Score
A let down for who? Vandy just got destroyed and we haven't won a game yet. Neither side is prone for a let down. Both sides see this as a rare a chance for a win.
I mean a let down from the amazing effort and good progress they made yesterday.

Reaction Score
Not gonna dismiss Vandy just because they got thrashed by Georgia (ranked #2 in the country) - they still play in the SEC and have SEC players. They'll be hungry for a win just like we will. Any FBS game is tough for us, any road FBS game is even tougher. Still, if we play as well as we did yesterday we have a legit shot to win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom