Predictions for Butler | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Predictions for Butler

Reaction Score
71-58..Good Guys.. Surprise contributor.. Adama.. ..No need for Bouk today.. Get that Bow rested..

Status on AA for today??

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm kinda surprised that the spread is only -2.5.
There will be a crowd of about 2,000 there- the first time all season where they are playing in front of fans. Maybe they think that will give Butler more of a home court advantage? Either way, it will be interesting to see if that’s a factor in the game.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don’t know squat about Butler. I am hoping UConn plays 40 minutes of high effort high intensity defense with corresponding effort on the boards. If we do that I like our chances. Would really like to see Akok play, and I hope Martin is better than last game.

Reaction Score
Line is down to 1.5, a 3 point movement from open. Likely means Bouk isnt playing so I’d be prepared for that.

Reaction Score
Line is down to 1.5, a 3 point movement from open. Likely means Bouk isnt playing so I’d be prepared for that.
Doubt whoever sets the spread has more info than we do. That has been 1.5 for a few hours now, so it’s not just a matter of a delay in info either. Think Bouk is truly a game time decision, though seems probable from reports?

For you bettors, this seems like a good one... think the computers are overplaying the hinkle fieldhouse home advantage too much, especially with no fans.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Doubt whoever sets the spread has more info than we do. That has been 1.5 for a few hours now, so it’s not just a matter of a delay in info either. Think Bouk is truly a game time decision, though seems probable from reports?

For you bettors, this seems like a good one... think the computers are overplaying the hinkle fieldhouse home advantage too much, especially with no fans.
It's been announced that Book's not playing, and there will be ~2,000 fans in the building.

Reaction Score

It was announced Bouk is out 30 min ago and the line didn’t move, so yeah, I think vegas knew more than we did

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Leading scorer will be Whaley with 15.

Cole, Martin, Polley all in double figures.

67-61 good guys.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
With the ML -124 I couldn’t resist betting on the good guys. Since I did this, we will probably lose. Sorry in advance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom