Votes: 3 2.3%
  • CT by 0-10 (in regulation)

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • CT by 10+ (in regulation)

Votes: 15 11.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
UConn 95, ND 81.
MSState over Tx and Baylor by a bunch over SC.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Anybody have any idea why UConn went from a 2½ point favorite to a 1½ point underdog in the last couple of hours? Somebody in Vegas knows something. :eek:

1543779862296.png

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Anybody have any idea why UConn went from a 2½ point favorite to a 1½ point underdog in the last couple of hours? Somebody in Vegas knows something. :eek:

View attachment 36978
Most likely too much money on ND and trying to get more bets on UConn. Trying to even the money pool.

Reaction Score
You're looking like a genius. GU is running away with it.

I see game is not over yet....but this genius for the most part took all home teams...including ND. Not so much a genius I suppose. :eek:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Scoop, I don't think UConn has the defense to hold Notre Dame to 64 points at home. That would be remarkable.

You're right, they didn't. They held them to 71. I was 7 points off. :D

Reaction Score
UConn by 10+.

Tuesday the polls will have UConn ranked number one (although one or two goofballs will probably rank Oregon 1st), the world will be right again, and anyone thinking UConn wouldn't win will shed their self inflicted delusion.

UConn is the best team. The road to the championship goes through them.
Right. That's why all five ND starters are on the Wooden Award list.

Based on tonight's game....ND's 5 Wooden List starters aren't good enough. Wouldn't you agree?

Reaction Score
Usually as a a past 32 year HS wrestling coach that there are 2x's in sports you should keep your mouth shut! When you win and when you lose! That being said, It upset me that certain people were predicting the demise of UCONN WCBB because they missed out on some highly sort after recruits! Well...........................
Ye of little faith! Once again the game is settled on the court not by fans or "talking suits" that have NO knowledge at all of WCBB!
ND came close several times but never really had a chance as UCONN met each run with a run of their own!
Earlier I predicted:
UCONN by 5 in OT over ND The "kids" rise to the occasion
MissSt over TX by 12 Out-coached & out-played
Baylor over SoCar by 18 Not in same hemisphere with talent

And the doom & gloom people must realize that UCONN will only get better as ND will stay at this plateau because UCONN's 3 young stars that led the way today and younger bench players will improve at leaps and bounds under the guidance of Geno & staff and ND's veteran seniors are performing as the saying in baseball, "playing up to the back of their baseball card!" Their rate of improvement will be smaller than a freshman or sophomore that will be sponges soaking up the knowledge & skills over the next several months.
Never underestimate the "Little Italian guy!"

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Usually as a a past 32 year HS wrestling coach that there are 2x's in sports you should keep your mouth shut! When you win and when you lose! That being said, It upset me that certain people were predicting the demise of UCONN WCBB because they missed out on some highly sort after recruits! Well.......
Ye of little faith! Once again the game is settled on the court not by fans or "talking suits" that have NO knowledge at all of WCBB!
ND came close several times but never really had a chance as UCONN met each run with a run of their own!
Earlier I predicted:
UCONN by 5 in OT over ND The "kids" rise to the occasion
MissSt over TX by 12 Out-coached & out-played
Baylor over SoCar by 18 Not in same hemisphere with talent

And the doom & gloom people must realize that UCONN will only get better as ND will stay at this plateau because UCONN's 3 young stars that led the way today and younger bench players will improve at leaps and bounds under the guidance of Geno & staff and ND's veteran seniors are performing as the saying in baseball, "playing up to the back of their baseball card!" Their rate of improvement will be smaller than a freshman or sophomore that will be sponges soaking up the knowledge & skills over the next several months.
Never underestimate the "Little Italian guy!"

There several fans that predicted a UConn loss that are now dining on those words.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom