Precious Achiuwa will sign late | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa will sign late

Reaction Score
It's a beautiful warm-weather campus in one of the most fun cities in the country. Where they will treat you like a king.
Nah this dude will be a big time Target in NO. Louisiana follows backward logic. Very violent city.
I have lived in Baton Rouge and would rather live in North Korea.

Reaction Score
More than likely he will be making several work trips per year to New Orleans in less than 2 years. A top 10 kid considering Tulane is silly. People trying rationalize that (not you) is dumb.

What's silly about wanting to get to the NBA in one year and playing for a guy who's coach has coached in the NBA for 17 years and has a ton of connections at a really goods school? There's no 'rationalizing' anything. It just makes sense.

No one's saying he's going there yet, but I'd fully expect Tulane to start to pop up on a lot more players' lists with Dunleavy there especially if you're a guy who wants to go somewhere - play as much as humanly possible and .

Reaction Score
What's silly about wanting to get to the NBA in one year and playing for a guy who's coach has coached in the NBA for 17 years and has a ton of connections at a really goods school? There's no 'rationalizing' anything. It just makes sense.

No one's saying he's going there yet, but I'd fully expect Tulane to start to pop up on a lot more players' lists with Dunleavy there especially if you're a guy who wants to go somewhere - play as much as humanly possible and .

You are overthinking this. It "makes sense!" Why would a kid who can go anywhere go to a bad team with bad players that is completely off the radar nationally, regionally, locally, whatever. They should recruit better than the past with Dunleanvy and hopefully can reach mediocrity. Sorry for hijacking this thread and I will stop posting about it but your take is a stretch.

Reaction Score
St. John's is located in a blah neighborhood with no subway/train service...
Uh oh, then how is Danny ever supposed to get 4 and 5 star players given the state of Storrs subway system???

Reaction Score
Uh oh, then how is Danny ever supposed to get 4 and 5 star players given the state of Storrs subway system???

Did they do away with the el on Jamaica Ave? I lived in Jamaica of and on with my Aunt who had a rental apartment about two blocks from a big hospital and a lovely park that my Grandma took me to often.

Sorry I was replying g to stainmasters post

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
What are the chances this kid actually plays a minute of college basketball?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

I was responding to the contention that if a player wants to go to a "cool city," St. John's is supposedly an option. It's not.

Reaction Score
You are overthinking this. It "makes sense!" Why would a kid who can go anywhere go to a bad team with bad players that is completely off the radar nationally, regionally, locally, whatever. They should recruit better than the past with Dunleanvy and hopefully can reach mediocrity. Sorry for hijacking this thread and I will stop posting about it but your take is a stretch.

What's overthinking about a credible NBA coach at a good school in a fun city for a truck stop for him? There's not much thought to that. I don't think Tulane will get him and for all the reasons you stated, I don't think they'll be seriously in the mix. What he can do at Tulane (coast, basically in a no-pressure environment on a bad team) is something he can do at some of the other P5 schools on his list and do with a little more spotlight on him...

But the idea Tulane wouldn't be on the radar or has zero appeal to a guy like him is kinda silly. I don't think they're at his level and won't be for a good, long while - but they'll be in the mix on certain guys more than maybe people would think at first glance because of Dunleavy and I wouldn't be surprised to see them increasingly throw their hat in the ring on reach guys like this.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Surprised God's Gift has anything good to say about St. John's.

Reaction Score
Mullin probably would be fired by spring signing period if it weren't for Mustapha.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom