Precious Achiuwa keeping Recruitment Open | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa keeping Recruitment Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know Kansas is going to pitch josh Jackson and morris brothers etc to him but he needs to realize that he is way more raw than guys like wiggins and Jackson. They used Kansas as an NBA prep whereas I think he'll need a lot more development

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I know Kansas is going to pitch josh Jackson and morris brothers etc to him but he needs to realize that he is way more raw than guys like wiggins and Jackson. They used Kansas as an NBA prep whereas I think he'll need a lot more development

Pretty sure he can get that there. Where he goes won't matter to his NBA chances really. It's just a matter of where he feels comfortable.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
It's a non story. You can plug any of 50 player's names in their and have the same news. Little Jimmy keeps recruitment open. Bubba big shot keeps recruitment open.

Reaction Score
Joy of following recruitment. Also the reporter (use the term loosely) need eyes so they need a new spin from time to time
And we should be using the term “analyst” even more loosely, if at all. They’re guys who know connected people and who have Twitter accounts to disseminate rumors on the thoughts and motivations of 16 year olds.

Also, grains of fluid and such

Reaction Score
It's a non story. You can plug any of 50 player's names in their and have the same news. Little Jimmy keeps recruitment open. Bubba big shot keeps recruitment open.

Bubba Big Shot needed a lot of time to develop.. not even close to where Precious is at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom