Practices | The Boneyard

Practices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any word from observers on the scene on how it's going???

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I went once. Saw Olander and Wolf working out. Olander is in great shape. Wolf is still slow.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Forget what times they were practicing last season on Friday (if at all), will check it out in like 10 minutes.

I dunno if we should have threads like this. They cause inaccurate perceptions and expectations of a team that should not have ANY expectations placed upon it, especially this season. Everyone will look better in practice and we have no idea how they'll perform in-game (DD being a big example, if you remember how good I said he looked early last season).

Reaction Score
Forget what times they were practicing last season on Friday (if at all), will check it out in like 10 minutes.

I dunno if we should have threads like this. They cause inaccurate perceptions and expectations of a team that should not have ANY expectations placed upon it, especially this season. Everyone will look better in practice and we have no idea how they'll perform in-game (DD being a big example, if you remember how good I said he looked early last season).

What would be great for us guys who are traveling and occasionally on 84 is how the week is going.........in other words the womens team will go early every other day one week with the men at like 3-5 or so........it changes weekly I believe so it would be nice to know if anyone goes, what day and what time the men were practicing......thanks

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Any word from observers on the scene on how it's going???

Lotta good energy and intensity. Two or three guys are shooting lights out while a couple of others have added 15-25 pounds of solid muscle.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
In other news, Niels Giffey hasn't missed a 3 and can drive and dunk like LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom