Practice | The Boneyard

Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm guessing that the players are scrimmaging in the new facility every day which doesn't formally allow visitors. Has anyone laid eyes on what's going on and who is playing well? We used to get frequent reports from non media. It is easier to track Isis progress than our Huskies.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing that the players are scrimmaging in the new facility every day which doesn't formally allow visitors. Has anyone laid eyes on what's going on and who is playing well? We used to get frequent reports from non media. It is easier to track Isis progress than our Huskies.

I know. This is torture (not ISIS torture, mind you, but close).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For some reason I am more jacked this year than any I can remember. It must be Gibbs, Miller, and Adams as somewhat unknowns and how they will all integrate that has me tossing and turning. That along with the fact that I think we could be a lot better than the love we are not getting.

Reaction Score
We talkin' bout practice man. Practice.

My brother knew someone who was involved with the team in some way (call it a ball boy or something) and that guy swore up and down that Kemba had made a huge leap before his Jr year started...sometimes practice can tell you a lot.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I haven't heard of anyone adding solid muscle over the summer yet.

Reaction Score
I have spoken with a number of professionals who train pro athletes. The consensus seems to be that a guy can naturally put on maybe 12 pounds of muscle in a six-month period, more than that is usually the result of steroids or growth hormones.

Teenagers may be able to gain more as their bodies are naturally growing. But when you hear 20 or 25 pounds of muscle in the off season, it's very suspect.

Reaction Score
I know. This is torture (not ISIS torture, mind you, but close).
Used to enjoy going up to Storrs 1 time a summer and most of time you could catch at last a few players practicing. Miss the reports.

Reaction Score
Sorry but the first thing that came to mind from the title jibsey:

AI don't need no stink in' practice fo sho! Someone needs to sneak in for some video clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom