Practice | The Boneyard

Practice

Reaction Score
I vaguely recall that basketball teams can practice until the end of the NCAA tourney. If that's true, can DH start working with players now?

Reaction Score
This is something that the NCAA is supposedly looking at KO and the staff for. You have a certain amount of hours assistants can work with the players during the off season. I don't believe any of that can be the head coach though, I could be wrong.

Reaction Score
I was referring specifically to the end of the official basketball season. I fully understand there are greater restrictions once the season ends

Reaction Score
This is something that the NCAA is supposedly looking at KO and the staff for. You have a certain amount of hours assistants can work with the players during the off season. I don't believe any of that can be the head coach though, I could be wrong.

So are you saying that the team practiced more than allowed and we still got the results that we did? What exactly were they practicing if this turns out to be true?

Reaction Score
So are you saying that the team practiced more than allowed and we still got the results that we did? What exactly were they practicing if this turns out to be true?

Weaves, desperation heave in-bounds plays from under our own basket. long twos, stepping out of bounds, and refusing to guard perimeter shooters... oh, and perfecting asinine cliches. So psyched for Hurley.

Reaction Score
Went up to UConn to watch practice during the summer many years ago. Blaney was working with Antonio Kellogg and Marcus Williams but no JC. I'm a little fuzzy on the rule.

Reaction Score
I was referring specifically to the end of the official basketball season. I fully understand there are greater restrictions once the season ends

I believe it's all off season time.

Reaction Score
I vaguely recall that basketball teams can practice until the end of the NCAA tourney. If that's true, can DH start working with players now?

Once they have played their last game of the season, it is considered off-season & off-season practice workout rules are in effect. Similar to football - one of the benefits of going to bowl games is the additional practices that result..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom