Practice Players & Team Managers | The Boneyard

Practice Players & Team Managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since some posters on The Boneyard have thrown anybody and everything under the bus, in the interest of completeness, I feel we must throw the practice players and team managers under the bus too. It's quite obvious the team managers did not have everything prepared correctly for a win. It's all their fault...
And then the practice players, need I say more? If they had practiced correctly, the guards would have had no trouble controlling the game and the "big guys" (tm) would have owned everything inside the 3 point line. Obvious that the practice players are falling down.

How dare Boneyard posters (experts I believe) leave those two selfless groups out of the blame game.

(for those who's sarcasm meters are out of calibration...oh never mind)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
A wise man once said, "Complaining about the past changes nothing, but understanding what has been can inform everything about the future."

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
How dare Boneyard posters (experts I believe) leave those two selfless groups out of the blame game.
You're right.You are right. I take full responsibility for this oversight. I hang my head in shame. :(

Reaction Score
Since some posters on The Boneyard have thrown anybody and everything under the bus, in the interest of completeness, I feel we must throw the practice players and team managers under the bus too. It's quite obvious the team managers did not have everything prepared correctly for a win. It's all their fault...
And then the practice players, need I say more? If they had practiced correctly, the guards would have had no trouble controlling the game and the "big guys" (tm) would have owned everything inside the 3 point line. Obvious that the practice players are falling down.

(for those who's sarcasm meters are out of calibration...oh never mind)

I have no information leading me to offer up a legitimate, politely phrased criticism of the team managers. They are alright with me.

I would ever so gently like to suggest the practice players push the team a little harder during exercises simulating buzzer beater plays. Hey practice players, make sure the team comes out with confidence they can run the play without a turn over and get a high % shot and/or a foul call. If you do that, I will be much obliged.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
No, blame me. I came home with my wife from dinner for my birthday and turned the TV on at 59-59. Suddenly chaos broke out.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Brings to mind that no one has yet blamed us Boneyarders. Of course, it could never be our fault!

Seems to me, there has been plenty of blame cast on the Boneyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom