Practice Footage: Inject this into my veins please and thank you | The Boneyard

Practice Footage: Inject this into my veins please and thank you

Reaction Score
IMG_4757.jpeg

Who is #13? Isnt one listed on the roster.

Reaction Score
Jaylin stewart idk why he’s wearing 13 here
I thought it was him…didn’t notice he had on the 13 on that dish to the cutting Castle earlier

Reaction Score
Karaban dribble-driving, Samson elevating (and looking stronger) and Ross taking quick perimeter looks, yessir!!!

If Alex can at least become a threat from the dribble drive, then he’s got First Team Big East potential. Combining his efficiency and BBIQ with an ability to create off the dribble? Yes, please.

Reaction Score
Karaban dribble-driving, Samson elevating (and looking stronger) and Ross taking quick perimeter looks, yessir!!!

If Alex can at least become a threat from the dribble drive, then he’s got First Team Big East potential. Combining his efficiency and BBIQ with an ability to create off the dribble? Yes, please.
By the end of last season AK was penetrating to the hoop quite a bit and was doing it with success. He looks to be a step faster this year and this was a point of emphasis for him in the offseason, so expect to see more of it.

Reaction Score
By the end of last season AK was penetrating to the hoop quite a bit and was doing it with success. He looks to be a step faster this year and this was a point of emphasis for him in the offseason, so expect to see more of it.
I cant wait to see what he does this season. Hard to believe that hes just a sophomore when it feels like hes been here 4 years. Hes going to be really, really good this season. Would not be surprised if hes an all big east player and gets a mention for cpoy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom