Practice #9 From Beautiful Rentchler Field | The Boneyard

Practice #9 From Beautiful Rentchler Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Did they or did they not install field turf this year?
According to the Rentschler Field website this morning it's still natural turf. http://www.rentschlerfield.com/stadium_info.cfm. It just looks like field turf in that picture. As an AGNR grad (now AGHNR), I love the way it looks and hope it's ready for a full season of football. Especially for three straight home games to start the season.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
The grass looked excellent for the alumni association dinner with Diaco recently- green and thick as could be. Now, that said... The grass looked great a year ago for the Pasqualoni dinner, so it's tough to know how it's doing underneath the surface.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
God I hope the field stays in tact all season. Replacing divots and clumps in the season opener was a bad harbinger of things to come last year.

Reaction Score
Would love to close in on sellout and set up those extra seats for BYU.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
The grass looked excellent for the alumni association dinner with Diaco recently- green and thick as could be. Now, that said... The grass looked great a year ago for the Pasqualoni dinner, so it's tough to know how it's doing underneath the surface.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the grass was greener for HCBD.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Grass looks tremendous.

Anyone know if they'll be making the endzones blue with white wording this season? They had it for Memphis and it was a great visual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom