PP has to go. Now. | The Boneyard

PP has to go. Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His fate was sealed after the Towson loss, but you simply can't fire a coach after Week 1. But after this debacle, there's no way he should be allowed to coach another game for UConn. GDL needs to be canned and banned from school premises, too.

I also want to see UConn hire Hathaway to a 1-day contract, just so they can fire him again. Holy duck* he was bad at his job.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
don't even return to campus with the team, just go away

Reaction Score
If we don't show any fight the rest of the way and put some serious points on the board and make a comeback of any sort I wonder how his press conference will go.. How does he explain what's going on? That simple 'well, if we make a play here and there then the outcome would be different' schpeal (sp?) won't cut it. It's happened way too many times... Personally I'd love the Courant's Jeff Jacobs to ask the 'tough' questions. Nobody else, just him. See how he responds.

Reaction Score
If we don't show any fight the rest of the way and put some serious points on the board and make a comeback of any sort I wonder how his press conference will go.. How does he explain what's going on? That simple 'well, if we make a play here and there then the outcome would be different' schpeal (sp?) won't cut it. It's happened way too many times... Personally I'd love the Courant's Jeff Jacobs to ask the 'tough' questions. Nobody else, just him. See how he responds.
Ktuck other than Kevin Duffy none of the others would NOT even think of asking those questions!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If Pasqualoni isn't fired after this game, this is on Warde. Warde needs to go if he won't fire PP.

Reaction Score
Ktuck other than Kevin Duffy none of the others would NOT even think of asking those questions!

Jeff Jacobs writes articles that show a lot of kahunas. You mean to tell me he can't do that face to face? I'd be disappointed in him if true. You talk the talk like that you should be able to walk the walk as well.

Reaction Score
Jeff Jacobs writes articles that show a lot of kahunas. You mean to tell me he can't do that face to face? I'd be disappointed in him if true. You talk the talk like that you should be able to walk the walk as well.
No I'm agreeing with you. Other than Jacobs and Duffy none of the beat guys has the guts to ask those questions. They are going to keep telling the fan base the team is well coached..like they have been these past 3 years. Jacobs and Duffy only guys to call P and staff out.

Reaction Score
Jeff Jacobs is a know nothing and a coward. These questions should have been asked in P's first year.

Reaction Score
No I'm agreeing with you. Other than Jacobs and Duffy none of the beat guys has the guts to ask those questions. They are going to keep telling the fan base the team is well coached..like they have been these past 3 years. Jacobs and Duffy only guys to call P and staff out.
Gotcha bro... It's truly sad to see us in this position.

Reaction Score

PP's response:

paul-pasqualoni_large_medium.jpg

Not only does he not have any idea what he's doing, he does know his days are numbered. He's not gonna answer any "tough questions". It's not like he can save his job at this point.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Are you kidding me? He cried for like ten years because he felt that Jeff Calhoun laughed at him. #gutless

Reaction Score
“@wspaxton: UConn is missing a golden marketing chance by not getting E-ZPass to sponsor the offensive line.”

Reaction Score
I could live with the Towson game. Towson has a number of NFL prospects and would give a lot of FBS teams fits. But there is no excuse for this showing against Buffalo. This team will take a minimum of three years to fix. Not only the on field coaching is a mess the talent on the field needs a major upgrade. A team with decent talent and the worst coach in the world should beat Buffalo. Towson would have a field day with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom