POY, ROY predictions... | The Boneyard

POY, ROY predictions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I know there are several games and the playoffs to come, but Maya looks like the ROY at this point. The Lynx are streaking, and she is a major factor there.

As to POY, it might come down to Tina or Birdie.

Looking good for the home team. I was looking at the WNBA headlines this AM, and it was pretty much all UCONN.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
NPOY Griner, ROY KML or Williams. it might go to willliams since there's a good chance she starts. oh the wnba? i agree Maya and Tina. i think since Atlanta made it to the playoff, Angel will get some serious consideration too. and maybe Siemone as the best player on the best team... i also think as the league's leading scorer Diana gets some votes.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
If Diggins picks up where she left off last season I wouldn't be surprised if she beat out Griner for one (or more) of the POY awards. Both ND and Baylor play in the preseason NIT and if both teams win out (as expected) they'll meet for the championship in Waco on Nov 20. That would be an early season match-up of 2 of the top players and perhaps # 1 and 2 in the early season polls.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
On the college level, Nneka or Britney. I go back and forth on this. Skylar should be 3rd, depending on the ND PR machine and Brianna Banks. If Skylar has rough games against UConn, she will not win.

FOY will be Williams or KML. Both will be all-conference this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom